sk8er boi

currently watching the original version of 'the great gatsby' and oh dear god flappers are my guilty pleasure.

like seriously my sister walked in my room and said "what are you doing?" and then i responded "watching gatsby" and she laughed at me and said "youre such a weird child" LIKE BITCH

okokok ill stop

btw im sorry im a shitty writer, and not only that im really sorry for the delayed updating. i try to update as often as i can.

revenge!frank
bullets!gee

xxx

frank coughed out the smoke in his lungs. it was a cold january, and it was brutal on new jersey. frank was early for school. two hours to be exact.

he had every thing he needed, his coffee, a full pack of cigarettes, his bag and his board. as weird as it may seem, he actually had reasons for being out that early in the morning.

frank loved walking in the dark. seeing the sunrise over the solid snow on the sidewalk. he would skate down the street instead of the sidewalk since the street had little to no ice on it and they were empty anyways due to the early morning time.

but that wasnt the only reason he skated to school early that day. cheer practice. he may be a punk, but he wasnt a creep. he didnt go to the cheer practice to be a fuck boy and try to get with girls. he wasnt watching the girls.

there was only one star he had his eye on. the boy.

he was adorable. he had fluffy black hair, wore thin rings of black eyeliner and had the softest voice. he was gay for sure. not saying that it was impossible for straight guys to be cheerleaders, but when it came to him, oh boy he was the shiniest rainbow you would ever see.

frank adored him. his chubby figure, his soft giggle, his little nose, everything. but, he would never notice frank. frank hid in the shadows.

he was a punk. he rode his skateboard everywhere, smoked cigarettes, spray painted on subway walls and played in a band. he didnt give a shit about his grades and only had two friends; bob and josh.

frank sat behind the fence, looking out into the foot ball field, watching the cheer team practice for the next foot ball game.

he didnt know much about this boy, but he really wanted to. from franks reliable sources (also known as bob) he was an absolute sweetheart and loved art more than anything. josh even told frank that he talked to him a couple times and by that he learned that he was a straight-A student. typical.

he sat facing the street on the bench located right out of the football field. he  scrolled around on twitter, internally roasting the people he couldnt stand.

after about 15 minutes of frank being an absolute prick on twitter, he got out his lighter and a pack of cigs. he smacked the pack onto the palm of his hand to shake around the tobacco inside, or as bob called it; "waking up the cancer."

he put the cigarette in between his chapped lips and flicked his lighter, shielding the flame with his palm as he lit the end of the toxic stick of paper.

he inhaled slowly, feeling the smoke clog up his lungs. he closed his eyes and sighed it all out, feeling as if his soul left his body once the toxic smoke was out of his respiratory system.

"that stuff will kill you, y'know."

frank turned around to see the boy standing there. he sat there on the bench, completely awestruck as the boy he admired from afar was up close to him and was actually talking to him.