♢; blazed

hihihi its currently 1:45 am and i have nothing to do so im updating all my books :))

tw: drug use

parade!fronk
bullets!gerrd

mcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrx

"no fuck you." gerard giggled.

"give me a kiss you mother fucker!"
frank said, lunging himself at gerard.

"i said nooo." he teased, staring into franks red/hazel eyes. "your prettyyy."
he dragged, taking another bite of a weed brownie that the boys spent forever making.

as stupid as it may seem, it was a friday night and they had nothing else to do, so naturally they got high and sat on the cold kitchen floor of the iero house.

"yeah, i am pretty. so kiss me mother fucker." frank said, closing his eyes and leaning in, forcing out his lips to make him look like a suckerfish.

"noo."

"whyyyyy?"

"because i dont wanna."

"invalid excuse."

"i sAiD nO." gerard said, getting off the kitchen floor and running into the living room.

"you ass." frank muttered under his breath.

"come at me bitch!" gerard teased as he ran down the hall.

frank tackled him onto the couch in one swift motion, straddling his waist and pinning his wrists to his sides.

"...gotcha."

the only thing between them at this point and time was their shared breath, gerards face began to heat up as he started into franks eyes while taking quick little glances at his lips.

frank leaned in, pressing his lips up against gerards. gerard moaned slightly into the kiss when frank inserted his tongue into gerards mouth. frank was about to go further before hearing a large crash come from the kitchen which sent them both running into see a horrifying sight.

"oh fuck," frank said.
"sweat pea got into the brownies."

mcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrx

short but at least i gave you a funny ending :)))