cabaret

GUESS WHOS SEEING PANIC! AT THE DISCO IN JULYYYYY

also — apologies for my semi hiatus, unlike tøp i actually came back :) *ugly crying*

BASED OFF OF THIS MUSIC VIDEO BECAUSE YES YES YES !

//sugardaddy!current!frnk
//dangerdays!FEMALE!gee

**set in the 20s?**

PS // franks mask looks like this

(without the spikes)

and gees looks like this

P.PS // the word 'daddy' was used a lot in this time, many gangsters would refer to themselves as 'daddy' and it doesnt have much to do with the kink for those who arent comfortable with it :)

xxx

he slipped the mask over his pale face, walking into the speakeasy that was filled with flappers and drunk horney men in animal masks.
he was looking for some of the new dancers he had heard about, some of the old ones had been arrested for acts against prohibition. the air was stuffy, it smelt like cheap cigars. frank chuckled to himself, knowing that the wannabe gangsters that sat in booths with fox masks were the ones with the shitty smokes.

he walked over to the bar, hearing the faint sound of music. he actually dragged himself out his house that night mostly because his good friend brendon and his band were preforming. he sat on one of the barstools and a young man — pete turned around to see him.

"'ey mr.iero, nice to see ya' again." he greeted, drying a glass.
"the usual?"

"as always, peter." frank answered.

pete nodded and poured some of the fancy gin into a medium glass, sending it franks way.

"'guess you 'eard bout the new dancers, huh?" he chucked.

"guess i did. you seen any of 'em around here? i just see the same ones."

"nah, theres some good ones here. wait til' you see ruby."

"ruby? whos-"

"hey calm it down over there!" pete yelled behind frank at a few men who were arguing rather loudly in a corner booth. "'gimme a sec, iero. why dont you look around, im sure there will be a few dolls for you to play with." pete winked, leaving his spot behind the bar to talk to the shmucks that were getting waisted on scotch and soda.

frank sighed and kept taking sips of his drink, he felt the presence of a dainty figure sit to his left.

"hi'ya mister." the voice purred.

frank turned to see an angel in red wearing a glittery black mask, with fire red hair and a black corset with black thigh highs, along with red garters holding them up.

"hey there, baby."

"whats'a big bad wolf doin' here at the bar all alone?" she asked, inching closer to frank.

"ive been waitin' for a doll like you come 'round and do a little dance." he smirked.

"oh yeah? well dancin' is my specialty."

"i bet. say, youre a very pretty kitty.." frank smirked beneath his mask, putting a calloused hand on the stocking-clad thigh.

"aw your sweet sugar. 'wonder if you taste as good as you talk." she smirked.

"how 'bout we head to a private room and figure that out, hm?"

"you got it, daddio." the dancer giggled and grabbed franks hand, leading the lone wolf into a private room, frank staring at the dancers swaying ass the whole way.

"what do i call you, princess?"

"well, m'names gee, but people call me ruby cause of m'hair. but princess works too," gee giggled and pushed frank down onto the chair in the middle of the room.

"ruby, huh? ive 'eard lots 'bout you, doll." frank licked his lip and recalled what pete had said earlier.

"oh im sure. ive tried oth'a guys but you seem a lot more fun," she giggled and straddled franks lap.

"good. how 'bout you put on a show for daddy, hm? let me see what those hips can do, kitten."

"yes sir." she said, getting up and swaying her hips to the faint music that franks friends' band was playing.

she shook her ass a little, bending over once and a while giving frank a full view.

"so good, princess. 'aint seen a dancer like you in'a long time." he groaned, gripping the tent through his suit pants.

"gosh, daddy, hard for me already and i 'aint even started yet! guess ill have to take care of your little problem.." she smirked deviously, gazing at frank through his mask. he felt like she could see right through him.

"but first," she hesitated.
"take your mask off."

frank took a shaky breath and loosened the ribbon that held the mask onto his face, letting it fall off his face and into his hand as he looked up at gee, who was already wet as a faucet.

"damn, your a wolf even without the mask on." she whined, taking in franks appearance.

"come back here and sit on daddys lap, pumpkin." frank said, watching gee strut over to him and straddle his thighs. frank undid gees mask as well, looking at her pale face without the mask on, soaking in her hazel eyes.

"god, your beautiful, doll."

"thank you bunches, mister." she gave a sadistic grin, knowing that even though frank was the dominant one of the two, she was still in control.

"so how you plan to fix this problem, sweetheart?" frank asked.

"hmm, naughty and impatient..."
she tsked.

"hey hey hey, dont forget whos the boss here kitten."

she giggled and slithered her way off franks lap once again and onto her knees.

"you're not allowed to touch me...but,
i can touch you." she purred.

"get on with it then," frank smirked.

gee nodded and unbuttoned franks dresspants, along with his belt.
she gazed at the size in franks briefs, her eyes sparkling and her mouth salivitating.

"see something you like baby?"

"yes daddy," she said slowly pulling frank out of his confines, he gasped when his errection sprung free.

"you're so thick.. i dunno if your gonna fit.." she said concerned, making frank chuckle and place a finger under her chin so she was looking up at him.

"lets find out shall we?"

________________________
'm stopping it there on a lil cliff hanger, hope yall enjoyed!

ik this was a real late chapter and im gonna try to keep updates more frequent. also sry if i fucked up the pronouns :):

//love ya!

—xok <3