airport security

LMFAO THIS CHAPTER IS BASED OFF A PORNO I SAW IN MIDDLE SCHOOL

( this has been a draft for mad long im sorry for the delays in updates )

current!frank
dangerdays!gerard

(this chapter features ray whos a lil dumb in this one but hes still adorable okay bye)
----

gerard was going to chicago to visit his friend pete, and he couldn't wait to get on the plane. first, he had to go through airport security, which he was a little nervous of, but hey, as long as he got it over with.

gerard walked in, waiting on line. there were only two people ahead of him, who walked in & out without a problem.

"hi how are you." the security guard said as he checked gerards ticket. "where to?" the handsome man asked. "chicago, to see some friends." gerard replied, staring intently at the mans face.

the man caught his stare, then looked away and handed him back his plane ticket. "alright just put your suitcase up here and take out any electronics, and take off any belts or jewlery as well."

the other security guard slid gerards things through the machine, ushering gerard to walk though the metal detector.

and with gerards luck, it went off. his eyes widened, immediately afraid that he would miss his flight if this took too long.

the security guard that checked gerards ticket looked at the other guard, then the other guard picked up a hand held scanner. "arms up please." the brown haired man asked nicely. gerard lifted his arms so his hands were level with his shoulders, almost in a t-position. (if i see any t-pose jokes i'm gonna lose it)

the man scanned gerards arms and the front of his body, before simply saying "turn please."
the detector was silent until it swept over gerards ass, and gerards eyes widned once again to hear it let off a loud beep. he was thoroughly embarrassed, he didn't know what to do. could he run? no, he would get arrested and miss his flight. the first guard took gerards left forearm into his grasp. "i'm gonna need you to come with me."

gerard stepped back. "where are you taking me?"

the second guard answered, "if you got nothing to hide, you got nothing to worry about."

----

they took gerard into a small room with a table, it was pretty much empty. "ray, can you bring me some coffee i think this might be a while." the first guard said. "sure thing buddy." he answered with a smile.

gerard watched him exit the room before the first guard stood in his way. "so are you gonna tell me what you're hiding? or will i have to find out myself?"

gerard sat on the table. "whats your name mister?"
"its frank." he answered. "okay, frank, i'm gonna be honest. i'm not hiding anything. now will you please let me go?"

"not until i figure out what is it you have that made that thing go off. i'm gonna need you to take off your jeans." gerards eyes nearly shot out of his head. "excuse me? hell fucking no-"

"sir i'm gonna need you to watch your language." frank said in a stern voice, which made gerard guiltily shiver.

"i guess were gonna have to do this the hard way." frank said as he bent gerard over the table.
gerard moaned a little, he was frightened but excited at the same time.

frank pulled gerards jeans down to find a metal butt plug underneath very thin blue laced panties.
frank gasped a little. "i-i can explain-" gerard began before frank shushed him.

"i've got a long shift ahead of me, so i suggest you keep your slut mouth shut. is that alright with you that i'm in control now sweetheart?"

"o-of course sir."

"good fucking boy." frank breathed as he slowly slipped the plug out, making gerard moan.
"shut it, unless you wanna get fucking handcuffed."

"i don't think i'd mind that." gerard smirked.

"good." frank took his handcuffs out of its holder, and clasped them onto gerards wrists so they were placed behind his back.

frank proceeded to shuffle his pants down, taking his hard dick in hand while stroking it gently.
"we gotta make this quick, can't have ol' ray coming in here and seeing all the dirty things im about to do to you."

gerard moaned when he felt frank slip into his bottom, his cheek was squished into the table as frank pushed his head into it, but he didn't mind.

frank fucked him ruthlessly, not caring if anyone heard his slutty moans. he spanked him as he thrusted in and out, occasionally stopping to tug at his bright red hair.

"say my name." frank panted.

"f-frank- oh god, frank." he moaned his name over and over again.

finally, frank pulled out and came over his ass, and after getting some on his finger he placed his finger on gerards lips for him to lick it off.

he cleaned him up, slipped the plug back in, and pulled up gerards pants along with his own.

"you made my work day a little more fun, so thank you."

"thank you for catching me." gerard said with a wink.

"lets go. don't want you to miss your flight."

---

this was so shitty and so rushed but i just wanted to put something out so here you guys go :)

let me know if you liked it!