♢; bj's from gee way

revenge!frnk
dangerdays!gee
________________________________

frank was heading to gerards house, knowing that on tuesdays his mum and dad were away at work and mikey went over to rays house. frank loved tuesdays. he loved seeing his baby, they both recently...discovererd each other.

once they actually started having sex, they both couldnt get enough. they had sex almost every tuesday, or sometimes other days depending on when free time was available.

frank also brought gerard into the world of kinks, who knew gerard liked being tied up and smacked so much? all they ever did was fuck hard. they loved each other, dont get me wrong. but god damn the sex was amazing.

when frank first met gerard, he explained to gees younger brother how much if an 'innocent bean' he was.
but boy oh boy, he was in for a very rude awakening.

frank made his way into the house, texting gee a quick "im comin in" as he opened the door and went straight up the stairs and down the hall to gerards room. he walked in, seeing his little baby boy sitting in franks hoodie and a pair of franks boxers. yeah, today was a lazy day for gee.

"hi frankie!" gerard beamed.
"mm c'mere lovely." frank smiled genuinely, opening his arms for gerard to snuggle himself into.

frank sat down on the edge of his boyfriends bed, patting his lap for gerard to sit in. "wearing my clothes again?" frank chuckled, planting kisses into gerards scalp. "mhm." gee responded absentmindedly, closing his eyes and breathing in the husky scent of franks axe cologne.
"you okay love?"
"yeahhhh." the redhead sighed.
"whatsa matter?"
"im not really feelin it today."
"oh...well thats a shame."
"how?"
"dont ask me...ask frank jr."
frank said, pointing down to his growing erection. "fine." gerard mumbled, getting off franks lap and forcefully pushing him down on the bed so his upper half was aligned.

"g-gee i thought you werent feeling it."
"yet you are." gerard smirked, unzipping franks pants.

gerard managed to pull franks jeans down a bit, letting them pool at his ankles and leaving his boxers on.
gerard licked his lips and glared up at frank, who nodded in response.
gerard licked over franks growing
hard-on through the fabric, leaving little wet spots on the gray underwear.

"dont fucking tease." frank whined, before looking down at gerard who hooked his fingers on the waistband of his lovers boxers. "whats the magic word, frankie?" gerard said, loving having slight control of his dom.
"please."
"good frankie!" he teased, taking his sweet time to pull down franks boxers.

gerard managed to get them down, pushing franks body up a bit so just his knees were dangling off the bed.
gerard eyes his hard-on hungrily, grabbing it at the base and kissing the tip, leaving open mouthed kisses on the bottom of his cock. frank moaned when gerard licked a stripe from the bottom to the tip, taking the tip into his mouth and sucking on it. franks fingers found their way to be threading through gerards candy red locks, pulling on them and pushing his head down onto franks cock.

gerard went down, franks tip reaching all the way into the back of gerards throat. gerard stayed like that, flicking his tongue in different areas just to hear frank moan. he sounded so pretty.

gerard pulled off his cock again, still holding it by the base and making direct eye contact with frank as he slapped the tip of his cock against tongue, driving frank absolutely crazy.

gerard went down on him again, bobbing his head up and down, sucking on frank hard. "im close." he choked out, making gerard pull off and putting a hand around his cock, jacking hin off with his tongue sticking out.

frank ejaculated onto gerards tongue, gerard swallowing all of it like the big boy he was and sticking his tongue into franks slit, just making sure there was none left.

gerard pulled franks boxers up, but helped him kick his jeans off. the both of them snuggling, falling asleep in each others arms.

mcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrxmcrx

cUte