pinkie promise

joyriding!fronkk
chubby!revenge!gee

ddlb <3

xxx

"DADDY!" gerard screamed from up te stairs, frank immediately running out of his office to check on his baby.

he ran into the den to see a crying gerard, standing there with his hands in his hair in frustration with his eyes squeezed shut. "kitten whats wrong?"
frank said softly.

"i cant find lola!" he cried.

"aww, baby, we'll find her. maybe shes trying to play hide and seek. dont cry baby, lola isnt trying to hurt your feelings, she just wants to play."

"r-really daddy?" he asked sniffling.

"yes, honey. now lets look around to see if we can find where this little bugger is at."

"okay!"

gee smiled and looked around the den with frank, searching in every nook and cranny before frank got on the floor and looked underneath the couch, seeing where the pink stuffed cat was laying. "lola!" gee cheered as he ran up to frank who held his stuffie up for him.

"thank you daddy." gee said, hugging frank and burying his face in the crook of his neck.

"your welcome baby boy. wanna sit in daddys office while he does his adult stuff?" frank asked, tapping gees butt lightly giving him the signal to jump up and latch his legs around him, frank holding him up by his thighs as he looked at gee who was latched onto his front like a koala.

"that sounds boring dada."

"what if you sit in daddys lap?"

"please!"

frank chuckled and carried his little into his home office, setting gee down so frank could sit before gee sat on his lap. "daddys lap is my princess throne," gee giggled, talking to lola.

"thats right baby, your my princess and daddys lap is where you belong." frank smirked at him, watching him giggle to the stuffed animal.

"daddy?"

"yes baby?"

"can i have my paci?" he asked and frank looked at him, knowing he only wanted a pacifier or a baby bottle when he was feeling really little.

"sure, baby."

frank said and reached into one of his desk drawers, knowing he kept an extra one in there.

"a little paci for a little boy," frank said popping it into gerards mouth.

"thank you daddy." gee said, muffled slighly from the rubber.

"your welcome baby." frank said before putting his right arm around gee so he was able to continue writing.

"daaaddy!" gee whined, his paci now out if his mouth and laying on franks desk.

"princess, stop distracting daddy while hes working. this is the third time your wiggled your butt in daddys lap and hes not happy." frank said with a stern look.

"sowwy daddy." he said timidly.

"its okay, kitten."

gerard sighed dramatically.
"daddyyy!"

"what, lovely?"

"i wan' attention."

"do you?"

"yes! i wan' cuddles daddy gimme cuddles!" he giggled, snuggling into franks chest.

"i want to baby but i cant. daddy has to work." frank answered sadly.

"but daddy!"

"alright fine. ill give you cuddles and extra baby time, but you have to promise youll be a good boy, okay?"

"okay daddy! i pinkie promise!" gee giggled sticking out his pinkie, which was wrapped around franks tattoed one. "good boy," he said.

it was now later in the night, frank was laying in bed watching another disney movie with gee who was drinking milk from his sippy cup. he was dressed in franks old band shirt and a pair of lavender purple panties, curled up into franks side as he put his arm around the smaller boy.

"i love yous daddy."

"i love you too baby boy."

xxx

this chapter was high key shit but oh whale (UwU)

ugh ,,, i need help.

xok