hold me

wowwie havent been on wattpad in a hot minute. how are my babes? <3

lol im a sex addict.

cellebration!frank
revenge!gerard

//ddlb//
//note: its smut in the begining but turns into fluffy aftercare//
———

"fuck, fuck, fuck!" gerard screamed as his boyfriend turned the vibrator up another setting.

"no potty mouth, kitten — or thats another 10 spanks." frank grinned devilishly. frank had recently come back from a business trip, well, by 'buisness trip' frank means he had to go into new york to lay low for a week because someone had threatened him and his gang — frank was a tough, feared leader of his own little mafia. to state it simply, frank was basically the new al capone, and sometimes he would have to go away for awhile, leaving gee lonely. frank was dying to come home, and he couldnt wait to get his hands on gerard. his little moaned loudly, his pleading, lust filled eyes stared at frank.

"d-daddy.. i-i cant.."

"cant what, honey bun?"

"i-i-i cant h-hold it.." he sobbed, this time frank decided to go all out and use two cock rings, recalling the one time one just wasnt enough, judging by how hard frank went with gee.

"i thought you wanted daddy to make you feel good princess." frank said.

"o-oh daddy you do...god, you do...i-i—ah...i-i need—"

"use your words."

"daddy p-please let me c-cum." gerard mewled, his wrists bound above his head as he squirmed against the vibrator that was in between him and the bed.

"nope. i dont think youve earned it."

"daddy please," he asked pleadingly, his eyes widening and squeezing shut all at once. frank merely chuckled and walked over to gerard and placed a hand under his jaw.

"not gonna let you cum until i hear you scream. 'wanna make you cum so hard it will be the first thing you think of every morning." he said devilishly.

"oh daddy," gee moaned when frank turned it up another setting.
gerard tugged at the hand cuffs that were holding his wrists up above him, red marks were starting to form on his wrists as he kicked and squirmed onto the sheets, physically showing how restless he was.

"does that feel good princess? you like having a fake dick shoved up your pretty little hole? y'like being used like a slut?"

"y-yes sir, ah! m—make me feel s'good." gerard whined, staring frank in the eyes. frank chuckled darkly and took the cock rings off, pushing the vibrator up near his prostate and letting it sit there as his inked fingers wrapped their way around gees cock and pumped him slowly, after mumbling "you can come now, kitten." in his ear gerard let out a long moan and released into franks hand, crying softly at how hard his orgasm shredded through him.

frank gradually turned the vibrator to its lowest setting until it was completely off, pulling it out with a lewd 'pop'.

frank cleaned his hands, and gerards sweaty body. he knew at times like this gerard ached so much that he didnt want to get out of bed; which frank was fine with.

he uncuffed his hands from the head board, putting lotion on his wrists and setting them down calmly so gerard wouldnt cry.

frank kissed gerard on the cheek and walked over to where gerard kept his little clothes. "you did so good tonight kitten. you made daddy very proud."

"thank you sir."

"wanna wear your nighty?"

"yes please!" he sleepily giggled, watching frank smile and grab him the pair of pink panties that matched with his night gown, along with some white thigh highs with tiny pink bows at the top. he lifted gees legs and put the panties on him, sliding them up to where his sensetive cock was laying on his stomach. frank also slipped the nightgown over gerards head and put his arms through the sleeves, all while his little was still laying on the bed.
frank slid gerard thigh highs onto him, kissing the spot on his fleshy thighs right near the top of each one.

"daddy! that tickles!"

frank smiled and leaned down to kiss his cheek. "i love you so much, you know that?"

"i knows daddy." gee giggled.

"good, dont ever forget that sweetheart."

"daddy? can i ask you a random question?"

"sure, kitten."

"can you talk in italian?"

frank laughed. "what?"

"speak in italian, like you do to the guys in your club thingy."

frank chuckled, knowing that gerard didnt fully understand his job.

"okay, but why?"

"i likes it! you sound sexy when you do it, big bad boss daddy!" gee babbled.

frank chuckled and kissed gerard sweetly. "portrei baciarti tutto li giorno."

gee giggled, "whats that mean, daddy?"

"it means, 'i could kiss you all day.'"

gerard blushed, patting the seat next to him where frank layed down, cuddling into him.

"sei il mino babino, nessun altro."

gerard didnt know what it was, or what it meant, but what he did know, was that what frank had said was important — because after all, frank said it all the time.

"daddy guess what."

"what, baby boy?"

"ti amo così tanto, papà." he said with a slight giggle, repeating what frank had once taught him.

"ti amo anche io, piccola."

———

I LOVE YALL SO MUCH LIKE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND .