part #2#

Lets start....

Sanskaar dial Shom'is number.

Sanskaar : hello aunty.... wo i found swara....

Shomi(cryingly ):  really? ??? But were is my shona plz give her phone I want to talk her......

Sanskaar : no aunty...... I mean she was sleeping......

Shomi : sleeping mean????  She fine na.... I am feeling sacre Sanskaar plz tell....

Sanskaar ( stammering ):  wo aunty I am comming home with swara...... but one request plz don't ask swara anything....

Shomi : but y......you are scaring me Sanskaar.....

Sanskaar : aunty..... I will tell you after comming home...... and also convenience Laksh and my family....

Shomi : ok........plz come fast ok.......

After cutting call shomi ' no use to tell them jo hona tha wo ho gaya'

After cutting call Sanskaar come to swara's word and saw swara crying. Sanskaar imidatly rush towards swara and sit beside her

Sanskaar : what happen swara why are you crying? ???

Seeing Sanskaar she immediately hug her......

Swara : i am searching you....... but you are not there....... I am feeling alone.... kuch yaad b nahi aa raha hai.....

Sanskaar(patting her back ): its ok....I am with you na....so don't take tension i will help you......

Swara : you will never live na.....

Sanskaar : no.....now clean your face we have to go home na...... your maa waiting for you......

Swara nods and  try to stand but her head start paining she about to fall but Sanskaar held her from shoulder. Sanskaar slowly help her to go in bathroom.  She try to clean her face but due to weakness she can't able to do. Seeing this Sanskaar hesitatly take water and clean her face. He took napkin from pocket and wipe her water. Seeing his concerned swara smile to him.

Sanskaar call nurse to help her to change her dress .After changing swara she sat on bed. Sanskaar comes towards Swara and pic her arm.

Swara(shyingly and slowly ) : Sanskaar what are you doing? ??? All are seeing us... let me walk.....

Sanskaar(while walking ) : you can't even stand properly......and you want to walk? ?? So just keep quiet....

Swara : ok Mr....... she wrapped her hand around Sanskaar neck while resting head on his chest. He feeling uncomfortable but what can he do..... he has no choice somewhere he was also responsible for swara's condition.

Seeing them all are smiling seeing husband cares for wife. Unknowingly they blessed them " always remain like this". Some hoping there husband also take care them like this.

Sanskaar come near car and place her on site,  after putting sit belt he comees to driver sit and drove towards baadi.

After reaching baadi sanskar again pic her in arm and walk towards door. He was hell nervous how to tell Swara's condition. Seeing Laksh and Ragini married Sanskaar look towards them angrily.

Seeing Sanskaar entering Shomi immediately run towards Swara which still in his arms. Swara looks towards Shomi confusingly. She seeing each of them trying to remembering all.

Seeing swara Ragini get shock,  sweat start dripping from her forhead were Laksh fuming seeing swara.

Shomi (cryingly ): what happen to my shona????