part #11#

BIG SORRY FOR LATE.......

I posted os in HOT ONE SHOT  (SWASAN ) BOOK....but private if  want check it...

Silent_Star13
akismat
VartikaBansal8
ShiningPearl16
cutiepie_nerd

LET START.....

Sanskaar open his eyes feeling sun ray on his eyes were he saw her little wife struggling in his chest to hide her face. He turns one side along with her so sunray don't disturb his dangerous wife. Finally swara stop struggling in his chest and slept peacefully hugging him smilingly. 

Sanskaar smile seeing her smiling in sleep. He slowly slide her hair which was coming on her face and kiss her forehead which she smile on face.

Sanskaar pov

I hope this smile never fade away from your lips,  its make you more beautiful. After kavita gone I lost me some were but when you come into my life i forget kavita I don't know y,  my thoughts always revolving around you..... what you will do next stunt (small smile appear on Sanskaar lips) I know I just helping you...mbut I don't know y I can't see tears in your eyes its hurt me like hell...... I don't know why......

Yesterday night she was ready to take my virginity  (small smile appear on his face thinking own state ) because of her i am doing such stupid things but  seeing her head paining l really got scared.... my heart surrounded with fear if something happens to her which I don't wants .... I don't want to loose her that why I kiss her which I did not without her permission...but i just to kiss her to save her (to convince his heart), .... I don't know y I getting attracting towards her..... she was only your friend not more than that saying this he told her heart. He come into sense when listening beautiful voice.

Swara (smilingly ): good morning patidev..... were you lost early in the morning.....

Sanskaar : good morning Swara....

Swara(teasingly ) : don't say you are thinking about our children....

Sanskaar(widden his eyes ) : what? ??? N.o no sw..ara I am ju..st thinking about my office work....

Swara(laughingly ) : oh god Sanskaar Y are you stammering Sanskaar..... you are behaving like I will beat you if you tell me lie.......

Sanskaar  (making faces ) : nothing like that..... nowlets go for bath..... (closing his eyes ) i mean i will first go then you will..... saying this he went towards bathroom....

Swara : ohhh hello I will go first....i have to breakfast first.... so I will go first....

Sanskaar : no..... I have to go office first so I will go first.....

Swara : no...i will go.... I am your wife so you have to listen...

Sanskaar : than but it was first my bathroom then you come..... so I  have first right....

Swara : but now it was my also....because I  am your wife..... so I am your better half.... so in your things my also same rights...

Sanskaar : i don't know anything I will go first means I will go..... saying this he about to go.

Swara in mind, " he will not listen to me easily I have to use some other trick " saying this she smirk.
Swara  (lovingly ) : Sanskaar....
Sanskaar : what swara...... he turn towards her listening swara's extra sweet voice...
Swara slowly walk towards him were seeing her comming close to her he start going backward which cause he hit with bathroom door. Swara slowly come near him and start carressing his cheeks with fingers and kiss his cheeks sensually were he close his eyes feeling her touch,  swara smrik seeing her effect on him she again kiss secand cheek and smile seeing him. She takes towel from his hand and run in bathroom laughing living Sanskaar shock.