part 12

Seeing response on my os TRUST ..... I really upset..... seeing your only Awsome and nice comments I don't feel like to write more.....

"THANKS FOR ENCOURAGE ME NOT TO WRITE MORE  os 🙏🙏"

SORRY FOR LATE. ....

cutiepie_nerd
VartikaBansal8
ShiningPearl16
DazzlingIsha55 👿

Silent_Star13
akismat 
tum  dono nay sanyaas le liya kya muje chodke😢😢

Lets start. ...

Swara comes in kitchen and start working were Ragini already present there.

Ragini : swara......

Swara : haa...

Ragini : what you thought about children Swara  i mean you talk with Sanskaar..

Swara : yaa Ragini but we don't want child now because I don't want to forget this special movement of my life......saying this she smile...

Ragini (fakely smile) : haa...... she gets angry because her plan not work....

Now what can I do now.....this swara can't do anything.... I have to do something so they come close.... think Ragini think.... if you want laksh love then you have to do something...... her eyes fell on swara's neck and she smrik..

Ragini : were is your Mangalsutra swara? ? Now two month  pass still you didn't wore your Mangalsutra.... this is not good swara for married women....

Swara (sad face ): i know Ragini but what can I do? ? Sanskaar told me that ,Owner of that shop sick and sanskar only told him to make his own hands.... 

Ragini : till when swara..... buy from other shop swara and told that jeweller make other think instead of mangalsutra....

Swara : haaa..... you are saying right Ragini ..... I will talk to Sanskaar.. .

Ragini : acctully I was thinking why you remarry again..... we did not seen your marriage.....

Swara : but how can I say to Sanskaar...??

Ragini : see you did not remember your marriage...... Gods know may be you will get your memory back getting married again means you get temple marriage flash

Swara (thinking ): haa..... ya you are saying right..... may be getting remarry I get my memory....... thanks Ragini.....she said exitedly....

Ragini : don't thanks me Swara....you are my sister..... I only said for your betterment...

They all have there breakfast Sanskaar get up to go but swara call him from back.

Swara : Sanskaar can you come to our  room for two minutes I want to say something to you??

"Don't call me to kiss me" Sanskaar  said in his mind fearly

Sanskaar : yaa y not....