part#9#

Sorry for late.........

Thanks for comments and votes....

Target 210 votes and 150 comments

ShiningPearl16
VartikaBansal8
Silent_Star13akismat

Lets continued......

Here Ragini and laksh roaming like unknown person.... when ever Ragini ask him something he ignore her saying that, " you take what you want don't ask me".

He was busy in mobile while walking,  he came into sense when he dash someone.

Boy : hey dud...... I listen you are married....

Laksh(fearly ) : yaa....

Boy: but were is she..... I guess she must be come..... saying this he start seeing here and there without seeing which was standing behind laksh....

Laksh : here is my wife Mrs Ragini Maheshwari......

Ragini (folding hand): namaste ji........

Boy staring her like statue, "like really " he want to belive himself.

Boy : really Laksh.... she is your choice.... you telling me right that, you going to married some Morden girl...... (laughing ) this is your Morden girl.... wearing sari....and all...... (coming into sense ) ohh sorry bhabhi jiiiii wo kya hai na..... laksh always saying,  he never want this type of girl  (pointing towards Ragini )

Listening this Laksh went from there angrily were Ragini run behind Laksh.

Here after shopping swasan went towards counter to tell them to make bill.

Swara (pouting ): Sanskaar..... I am hungry....rats are running in my stomach.....

Sanskaar (laughingly ): then I will send cat in your stomach to the  catch them....

Swara (making faces ): very bad joke......

Sanskaar(laughingly ) : ok come.... saying this they both went to eat were Ragini and laksh already sitting there. They sat down and order food from them

Seeing something on Sanskaar face she start laughing were  Sanskaar staring her continuesly seeing her pure smile. Seeing her smile he forget to ask,  why she was laughing. While laughing hair disturbing him to getting clear view of smile.

Unkhowingly hand forward towards her, to remove hair which was a disturbing him to looking at the face. He slowly tuck her hair behind ear , feeling his cold finger on her face she close her eyes and stop laughing.

Sanskaar come into sense seeing stop laughing.... he immediately remove his hand and start fumbling.....

Sanskaar(fumbling ) :  wo I am s.or.ry swara wo actually....

Swara(seeing him fumbling she again start laughing ) :  Sanskaar you are saying sorry to me really..... I am your wife Sanskaar.... you are behaving like you are doing something wrong to touching me......

Sanskaar in mind, "" I don't know y I am forgetting  i have to behave like your husband..... but what are you doing Sanskaar? ?? Why you attracting towards her smile.....plz save me god???

Swara (waving hand infront of him): Sanskaar were you lost always.....

Sanskaar(making faces ) : no were..... tell me why are you laughing at me like I am looking joker.