part #8#

Acctully I completed yesterday only...but watty deleted it. ..

Next part 200 votes and 150 comments

Sorry for small parts bear me till my project over i need to take break from writing. ..but if I take break then it difficult to back again. ...thats y I did not take break...

SilentStar-
akismat
ShiningPearl16
VartikaBansal8

Let continue.....

Swara : Sanskaar you fresh and come down for breakfast saying this.... She come down

After going Swara, Sanskaar sat down on bed closing his eyes thinking about swara.

Sanskaar pov

What is happen with my life god.... I never think because of my revenge, someone will suffer without her mistake. When swara will gain her memory back what will happen.... she remember all movement which she spend with me.... I hope she does not hate me and herself.

Sanskaar pov end

Swara come down and went towards kitchen were Anpoorna, sujata and Ragini also present. She greet all of them were they give her fake smile.

Swara : mom can I help you? ?

Sujata in mind, " mare Sanskaar ke zindgi say chali ja"(plz go from my Sanskaar life)

Swara : mom were you lost....

Sujata(angrily ) : na sub kaam ho gaya say.... thari jarurat na say....( all work are done so don't need your help )

Swara (angrily ): y you getting angry on me....I will show you my true face of mine sasumom.... saying this she pic one fish and hold sujata's neck and takes towards her mouth were sujata widen her eyes....

Sujata (fearly): mare ko chor do...... mare ko maat kilao..... (plz live me i don't want to eat) saying this she start shouting

Listening sujata's voice swara shakes her were Anpoorna and Ragini also come near sujata.

Anpoorna : what happen to you sujata.... you are ok na.....

Due to shake sujata come into sense and look here and there seeing them she start smilingly.

Sujata (smiling idiotly and murmur herself ) : toh ye sapna tha..... iska matlab mara dharam brasht na huva say.... Bach gai.....(so this is my dream... that mean my religion don't get impure... thank god you save me)

Anpoorna (confusingly ) : what are you speaking yourself sujata.... are you ok...

Sujata(smilingly ) : mare ko k hoya mai thik hu.... (what happen to me...I am ok) saying this start working again . Swara help them to serve breakfast.

After finishing breakfast Sanskaar gets up from chair.

Sanskaar : mom i am living for office... saying this he about to go Swara called him from back.

Swara : Sanskaar wo.... can you come with me for shopping if you have time...

Anpoorna (little angrily ): can't you go alone and shop... in our house never men goes with their wife for shopping....

Swara (feeling bad) : i am sorry badi maa... I don't know so I just ask...

Sanskaar : its ok swara...be ready in evening...I will pic you in evening.....

Swara : let it be Sanskaar.... I will go myself.... you go to office..
Sanskaar : i said na you will come with me that all....
Dp: swara you go with Sanskaar.... we have no problem.....intact I am saying laksh and ragini also go with them.....
Laksh : i don't want to go papa...
Swara (teasingly ): aree what are you saying laksh every couple want to romance After there marriage but you are running from Ragini.... itnihi jaldi boar ho gaye....

Listening this Laksh burning in anger but he control himself.

Ragini (angrily ): swara....
Swara (laughingly): aare Ragini i am just teasing him.... you are reacting like he is really running from you..... if you feel bad I am really sorry.....

Ragini (fakely smile ) : its ok swara...I know you are just teasing him.....we will go with you for shopping....

Sanskaar in mind, " instead of your memory loss by mistakely sahi you taunt Ragini very well.... good going wifey,"

Ap( angrily ): what kind of teasing is this??

Sujata(taunting Ragini ) : jiji..... rahne do na...... yeh thoda hi sach hai say ... Laksh Ragini say door bhagne ki kosis kar rahe say...... wo tho majak kar rahi say hai na Ragini......( jii....let it be na......this is not true na...that laksh trying to run from Ragini.....she was just kidding..... right na Ragini )

Ragini : ha....chachiji....

In evening
Sanskaar pic swara in evening along with raglak. Swara continuesly barbering to Sanskaar were he was only listen to her talk. Laksh was burning in jealousy seeing swara continuesly talking to Sanskaar were Ragini trying to get his attention but she was fail.

All comes in mole, swara hold Sanskaar elbow like perfect couple were Sanskaar also don't refuse her . Seeing swara holding sanskars elbow she also try to hold laksh elbow but Laksh jerk her hand giving her angry look.

Swara : ragini laksh you both do your shopping.... I and Sanskaar do our shopping....

Laksh : what need of this.... we will do together na....... he said because he don't want to live Sanskaar with swara.
Swara : sorry Laksh...I want to spend time with my sanskar so you....
Sanskaar (smrik): ha laksh.... Swara saying right.... we also want privacy..... you know na.... you go and enjoy with Ragini..... saying this he drag swara live laksh burning there.

First both went in sari shop were swara selected many sari and ask Sanskaar to choose were Sanskaar looking here and there finding himself alone in so many ladies.

Swara : Sanskaar plz select na sari for me.....I can't able to choose....

Sanskaar : you select na what you want....
Swara : i can't decide Sanskaar that y I asking you... . What type of husband you are who can't even choose sari for his wife.......

Sanskaar : i can't swara.....how will I know.... I don't know about women choice .

Shopkeeper : wo sir you saw ma'am many times in sari i think...so tell which colour suit her more simple....

Sanskaar give shopkeeper, "I will kill you look " I only saw her in two or three times then how I will chose..... kamine I will kill you. ...Sanskaar said in mind...

Swara : were you lost Sanskaar.... you all have some problems in lost somewhere, first mom in morning and now you..... she said irritatedly....

Sanskaar : ha wo...I will choose... saying this he pic up saris which he saw......

To be continued

👇👇👇👇👇👇Answer my questions

You are getting bore of this story???

What you want to see in this story? ?

Are you all feeling that story going slow????