Last part

Sunray pep on into room disturbing beautiful couple who was sleeping peacefully after so many day. Swara struggle in sanskaars chest feeling sunray on her beautiful eyes.

"Sanskaar see naa this sunray disturbing your beautiful wife and baby plz close that window" Swara said in sleep mode while struggling in his chest to hide her face.

Sanskaar open his eyes and looks towards wife who was looking more cute in sleep. He looks towards watch and a again move his eyes towards his wife.

"Jaan no more sleep.... now get up from bed. You have to eat your breakfast on time " sanskaar said kissing her forhead lovgly.

"No sanskaar.... I want to sleep more... you start your rule from tomorrow " Swara said in half sleep.

""No tomorrow and all.... now get up... if you want to sleep more then first eat your breakfast then sleep " sanskaar said getting up from bed

Swara did not give him response just keep quiet or you can say drift into  sleep.

"Jaan I am going down till then get fresh up " saying this he went down.

Sanskaar come after 15min while taking her breakfast. He place tray on table and shook his head seeing swara still sleeping.

"You will not get up like this" saying this sanskaar lift her in arm were she start struggling in his arm.

"Jaan stop struggling. I am not going to leave you till you eat your  breakfast" sanskaar said annoyingly.

"Hitters husband " Swara said making faces were sanskaar smile seeing her antic.

Sanskaar help her to get freshen up and made her sit on bed. He feed breakfast to her were she  happily eat from his hand with her non stop talking.

"Sanskaar when we are going to tell about baby to mom, dad ,maa and dida??" Swara said gulping last bite of breakfast.

"If you want today only we can tell ?? Sanskaar said seeing her excitement.

"Ok...." Swara said kissing his cheeks.

Sanskaar and swara went down after getting ready. Ragini and Kavita shock seeing them together comming. sanskaar holding swara from shoulder.

"Sanskaar I am only two mouth pregnant , I take care myself " Swara said feeling gaze of other.

"So what?? You take care yourself and I taking care of baby " sanskaar said without looking her.

They reach down. They went towards sujata and Ram, take blessing from them were Sanskaar sign swara don't bent to much. Swara smile seeing Sanskaar's care.

"Jaldi say mare ko pota poti dedo...(give me granddaughter ya grandson soon)"sujata said giving blessed to them.

Listening this Swara and sanskaar get shy but composed themself.

Ragini gets jealous seeing swara happy. She fisted her hand so she can control her anger were Kavita get sad seeing Sanskaar happy with swara.

"Mom dad can you come with us badi, I want to tell something to you. I don't want to tell here because some useless people living here " Swara said seeing Ragini.

"Useless people???? No no some Snake romming here and there spreading their poison? ?" Sujata said making faces.

They went to badi were shomi and dida sitting on dinning table while drinking tea. Seeing sujata and Ram they get up from chair and went towards them.

" Every thing ok na I mean early morning here" shomi asked warriedly seeing them

"Maa why you always get worried, everything is ok wo actually I called them here to tell something because I and sanskaar want to share something " Swara said little shyly.