part 24

Lets start.....

Mature content...

Swara and Sanskaar detached in water.
Swara's sari perfectly sticking to her body showing her perfect curve due to transparent sari.......

Feeing gaze on her Swara immediately turn showing her back to sanskaar feeling shy while breathing heavily.

Sanskaar mesmerised seeing her. He lost in her beauty. He comes forward and slide her hair in one side taking her view of her back.

He place his lips on her back making Swara moan. He place numerous kisses on her back were swara just moaning his name.

He make her turn and place his rough lips on her juice lips and start sucking her petals. He takes her upper lips while swara takes lover lips and start kissing passionatly . Sanskaar asked entrance in her mouth were she happily give to him. After tasting her every corner of mouth he break kiss while breathing heavily.

Swara hug him due to shyness while breathing heavily. Sanskaar lift her in arm were she encircled hand in his neck. He went in room and place her on bed.

He remove his coat and come upon her were swara breathing heavily. He kiss on her forhead then both eyes then cheeks and again involve in kiss. After kissing he dug his face in crook of her neck and start giving wet kisses there making swara moan his name.

He kiss all over her body removing all barriers between them. He  intervened his fingers with her covering their nack bodies and get involved in their love making.

Mature content end

Sanskaar open his eyes and looks towards her beautiful wife who was sleeping peacefully while hugging him. He kiss her on forhead which made her smile in sleep. He smile seeing her but soon his smile  fade.

He depart swara from him and place her carefully on pillow while coving her properly. He comes in balcony wearing his cloth. He set down on chair while placing hand on forhead while closing his eyes.

" shit.. What I have done?? How can I loose my control on myself ??? I know this is beautiful movement in our life but if she gain her memory back then what she will think about me??? What if she will takes this in wrong way? ??? What if she will hate me?? " He said in mind while moving his hand on hair. Fear start getting in his heart.

"I will not able to live without her.... hope she will not take me in wrong way" tears come out from his eyes.

"Mr how can you sit here alone  leaving your beautiful  wife alone " said swara angrily from behind while comming towards sanskaar making cute pout.

He immediately wipes his tears and smile. He looks towards her who was standing in front of him coving her body with bedsheet while cute angry pout.

He pulled her towards himself making her sit on his laps and kiss her cheeks.

" why you come here ?? You must be tired.  Can't you call me??" Sanskaar said kissing her cheeks.

" What can you do mr if my husband leave me there alone on bed?? " Said swara making pout.

"Hmmm " sanskaar said silently.

"Are you regretting Sanskaar " Swara said making sanskaar shock were swara's eyes filled with tears.

" No swara.... this was beautiful movement in our life which was best movement in my life which I will never forget " said sanskaar smiling

"Then why you are not happy Sanskaar" Swara said cupping his face were tears rolls down from her cheeks.

" I am happy swara but I am fearing that  what if you will gain your memory back and you will foget this movement " sanskaar said wiping her tears.

" Then you make me remember our love and win me back.... I know no one will stay away from you seeing your love.... " Swara said pecking his lips.

" l love you " Sanskaar said kissing her cheeks.

" I know that" Swara said smilingly.

"Now get ready Mrs Maheshwari we have to go home. Mom must be worried for us" sanskaar said while lifting her in arm.

" you know Sanskaar I was doing planning in morning that I will wear hot nighty and seduced you then we will do but you already did it....you flop my plan" Swara said making sad pout while  blushing in his arm.

" and who give this idea? ?" Sanskaar said shaking his head.

" Mom " Swara said showing her full teath.

"What???.... sanskaar almost shout looking her unbelievably. 

" Swara you and your mother in law to dangerous " sanskaar said shaking his head unbelievably.

"Don't said anything my mother in law" Swara said showing her angry face.

" Sanskaar where are you coming " said swara seeing him entering in bathroom.

" Where means? ? I also want to bath??" Sanskaar said naughtyly.

" Then you bath afterwards I will first bath" Swara said blushingly sensing his intension.

" I want to bath with my wife...." saying this he make her stand and turn on shower making both of them wet.

After romancing for one hour in bathroom  they come out.

Swara wear sari were water droplets falling her on waist. She wears her bangles. She about to wear her mangalsutra but stop by sanskaar. He takes mangalsutra from her hand and make her wear. He takes pinch of sindoor and filled her forhead were swara looking him lovingly.

"You are looking beautiful.... I don't want to go home" sanskaar said tracing his fingers on her waist.

"Plz  Sanskaar we are getting late " Swara said blushingly.

"Hmm lets go " sanskaar said picking her arms.

" Sanskaar what are you doing? ?" Swara said blushingly.

" you must be tired " sanskaar said pecking her forhead.

Swara felt blessed with sanskaar's care.

Both enter in house. Sujata immpesiontaly waiting for them. Seeing them she immediately come forward and poured questions on them.

"Where are you both are ??? I am calling you from morning and you are comming now?? Can't you both inform me.... you know how much I worried for you??" Sujata said angrily

"Wo sorry mom I forgot " sanskaar said guiltily seeing his mother worried.

"Its ok.... but next time just informed me" sujata said.

" Swara what is this...what happen swara ?? Sujata said touching her neck red mark.

Sanskaar and Swara both look each other embarrassingly.

"Wo nothing mom" Swara said blushingly.

" give me soon good news" saying this loudly..she went from there..so Ragini here who was seeing them from far.... 

To be continued....

What do you think Swara willgain her memory back? ?😁