Part 22

Uffff........after long time posting this story...... hope you all like it.....

Lets start......

Sanskaar open his eyes feeling sunray in his eyes. He slowly open his eyes and looks towards swara who was peacefully sleeping while hugging sanskaar.

"You are making me fall in love with you more my jaan" saying in mind he kiss her forhead.

He put proper bedsheets on her and get up from bed and went towards bathroom to fresh up.

He comes out wearing towels on his waist were water droplets still following from hair looking extremely hot.

He looks towards his wife who is still sleeping peacefully while hugging pillow. He smile seeing her. He went towards her and sit beside her.

He rub his hair with his hand making water droplets fall on her face. Feeling droplets swara hurriedly get up and look towards sanskaar who was laughing seeing swara's expression.

" Sanskaar " shout swara angrily making angery pout.

"Still angry " sanskaar said pulling her towards him while kissing her cheeks.

Swara just node her head while turning her face to other side.

"Ohh really " saying this he kiss her neck.

"Sanskaar " Swara moan in pleasure.

Sanskaar smile seeing his effect on her. He start giving more kisses on her neck making her moan in pleasure. They are involved in their  movement that  they did not realise door is open.

"Sanskaar " kavita comes directly  without knocking door. Her eyes field with tear but she composed herself.

Swara and sanskaar immediately get up from bed being embarrassed.

"Sorry " saying this Kavita stares sanskaar.

"Its ok kavita " he just said what ward comming in mind.

Swara looks towards Kavita and followed her gaze who was starting her husband. She immediately comes in front of sanskaar possessively giving angry glare to kavita.

"Why she is starting my husband? ?? Oh god..... why my sanskaar so hot and handsome ??? I have to save my husband from bad eyes??? Hhuu" Swara said in mind while rolling her big big eye.

"Why are you coming here kavita?? " Swara asked rolling her eyes while controlling her anger.

"Haa wo actually breakfast is ready...so I come here to calling you both" kavita said shifting her gaze sanskaar to swara.

" you coming here to look my husband or calling us for breakfast? ?? Huuu" Swara said in mind while looking kavita head to toe

"You go I am coming with Sanskaar " Swara said giving fake smile.

Kavita went from there feeling pain in her heart.

"Sanskaar who said you to rom like this without wearing your clothes " Swara said angrily and remove his clothes from cupboard.

Sanskaar smile seeing her possisevness. He goes behind her and pulled towards himself making her fall on his chest.

" You don't like me like this..." Sanskaar said huskily in her ear making her blush.

"  I only have right to see you like this not other" she said pulling towards himself more.

" ohh really " saying this sanskaar passionatly kiss her making her blush.