part 26

#Vote and comments

Lets start.....

"Why you took my advantage sanskaar why? ?? " Swara said in broken voice while  looking towards sanskaar helplessly with tear eyes. .

Sanskaar broke hug and cup her face were he see tears rolling down from her beautiful eyes.

"Swara I want to tell you about kavita.... but I hide because docter told don't give stress to you thats why I afraid  may be I will loss you" Sanskaar said helplessly seeing her like this while wiping her tears.

Seeing tears in her eyes his heart peaces every second but her eyes now speaking different emotions . He trying to read her eyes but today he was badly failing to read her eyes.

" Don't touch me....sanskaar... you made joke of my life....why sanskaar why??? " Swara said pushing his hand from her face.

"Swara... let me.." saying this he again try to cup her face trying to explain her but she is not ready to listen..

"I said don't touch me... you don't get  satisfied after touching me or still you want me to satisfy you " Swara said angrily while showing index finger.

"Swara How can you think like this.... I really love you " said sanskaar with broken voice were tears rolls down from his eyes listening her hurtful word still try to understand what she was saying.

"Just shut up Sanskaar..... you don't need to act as my husband now so stop doing acting .... I remember everything now you enjoy your life after spoiling my " Swara said angrily.

Sanskaar looks towards swara shockingly listening word " remember everything."

"Remember everything " word escape from his mouth.

" yaa I remember everything.... how you took advantage of my memory loss.... you knew that I don't remember anything still you don't told me that I am not yours wife... you continued your drama involving family member also. You married me still knowning that I don't love you. You know that I just behaving loveing  you because I am thinking you are my husband. But you crossed your limit.... how can you take my dignity sanskaar " she said holding his collar while crying miserably.

"Why Sanskaar why you do this? ? You don't even think for second what will be my state if I  remember" Swara said shoutingly pushing him back.

Sanskaar was still in shock. He can't able to believe that what swara said. She is blaming him without listening him. 

" I know it just because of me but let me " sanskaar try to explain her with broken voice but she shout in middle.

" Its just because of you....if you don't  come in our life na then this will not happen...... you just come in our life and make Ragini against me.... because of you my mother and father get separated... because of you my marriage broke with laksh.... its just happen because of you..... you just go away from here...." Swara said angrily while getting her frustration helplessness out.

Sanskaar looks towards swara who was crying miserably infront of him. Her each word pricking her heart like needle.

He want to hug her tightly and want to tell her  how much he love her. He want to tell her how much he was think about when he kiss her..... he want to tell her that when they mark each other what he was thinking that night.

He want to tell her that he had always fear that what if you remember everything and take him wrong . He always think will he able to explain her? ? Will he able to explain her that before he drifting in sleeping he always think about this???.

But no.... no word comming from his mouth.... his toung betrayed him...throat went dry... tears only comming from his eyes...

He looks towards swara onnce who was crying... and went from their with teary eyes.

Swara close her eyes tightly to let her tear flow remembering when she open her eyes.

FLASHBACK

Swara open her eyes slowly. She hold her head due to little pain. She sit on bed while taking support of backboard.

"What happen to me??" She said herself holding her head while trying to remember.

"Ohh...god  Ragini push me on river... I have to stop marriage " said swara herself hurriedly.

"Ahhh my neck" she hold her neck due to pain.

She feels some chain in her neck. She bend her neck down and look towards her chain. She shock seeing mangalsutra in her neck.

She gets some flashes that man taking girl in bridal style, man kissing girl, doing marriage and becoming one.

She close her eyes tightly while holding her head tightly in hand. She get shock getting clear image of flashes.

She remember every second of her life. She put her hand on mouth to controlling her loud cry. She want to cry loudly remembering sanskaar and her movement.

"How can I give myself that person who destroyed my life...??? Saying this she start crying putting her hand on her mouth.

FLASHBACK END

" I will  never forgive you sanskaar" tear fall down from her eyes.

Sanskaar come out from room. Seeing his state sujata immediately comes towards him.

" what happen Sanskaar??? Whay you made your state like this? ? Sujata asked her worriedly.

" Mom she remember everything" sanskaar said blankly.

" what she said? ? Sujata asked

" Maa dida you take her home" Sanskaar said looking towards shomi and dida who was looking towards him Shockingly.

" nahi mari bahu mare ghar javegi.....(no...my daughter in law will come in my house)" saying this sujata about to went in but sanskaar hold her hand.

"Mom she is not ready to come withi me" sanskaar said helplessly.

"  Thoh tu usse aaysehi jane dega(so you will let her go )" sujata said angrily

" no mom... I will bring her back... but now she need time" said sanskaar making sujata understand. 

" pakka promise " said sujata

" promise " saying this sanskaar went from there.

To be continued....