Epilogue

Warning " Don't skip last note... something waiting for you all...

Epilogue...

Swara standing infront of mirror while turning right to left. She touch her five month baby bump which is visible now about her saree while making faces.

Sanskaar smile seeing her antic who is working on laptop but still his eyes on swara. Sanskaar get up from bed while placing laptop side.

Sanskaar went towards her and hug her from behind were swara rest her head on him.
"Sanskaar" Swara called him.

"Hmmm "sanskaar humed.

"Sanskaar see na how much I become fat only in five month, this blouse also getting tight day by day" Swara said poutingly were sanskaar admiring his wife who is getting cute day by day.

"Its just because of you all" she continued.

"Because of us??" Sanskaar said rising his eyebrow while touching her baby bump which is favourite thing now a days.

"Or nahi toh kya??? You all make me eat all day.... mom, badi maa, dad also bade papa...if my  tummy full also " Swara said complaining while touching her baby bump above sanskaar hand which still resting on her baby bump.

"So they just doing for our healthy baby na and if your tummy getting full then why you make me get up middle of night" sanskaar said making faces.

"Because no one feed me middle of night na that's why " Swara said laughingly.

"But because of me you don't get to sleep properly na....all day office than my mood swing" Swara said teary eyes.

"Shhh jaan..... don't cry.... its give me happiness when I completing your mood swing " sanskaar said turning swara towards him and kissing her forhead feeling her blessed.

After Six month
Swara is sitting on bed indian style  angrily were sanskaar trying to specify her.

"You told me you will come back early from office and bring my ice-cream " Swara said angrily.

"I am stuck with meeting and about your ice cream you know that I will not bring " sanskaar said explaining.

"I want my ice cream..... I don't know anything " Swara said stornbornly

"Jaan you had catch cold and you had fever also yesterday,  docter strictly told us not give you ice cream and all" sanskaar said.

"I want means I want.... I don't know anything " Swara said angrily ,her mood swing getting in her nervous.

" Swara just stop it behaving like a child " sanskaar said angrily seeing her stornboneness.

"Sanskaar I hate you.... you just go from here... you shout on me... I will not talk to you " said swara cryingly listening his shout.

"I am sorry "sanskaar said feeling guilty.

"Sanskaar if you don't go then I will go" Swara said cryingly.

Sanskaar don't want to go but he know she will not listen anything because of her mood swing. Sanskaar went from there helplessly.
He comes towards sujata room and knock.
"What happen Sanskaar? ?" Sujata said rubbing her eyes.

"Mom can you sleep with swara " Sanskaar said requesting sujata.

"So again your wife send you out from room..." sujata said laughingly.

"Mom" sanskaar said annoyingly.

Sujata went in sanskaar room and looks towards swara who was sitting making angry pout while crying.