part #6#

I am sorry for this boring part.... I don't know myself what I wrote in this part..... Due to headache I took tablet but now I feeling like to sleep.....  but I still write.......

Next part 200 +votes and 150 comments

Only for you on Friday......

AnniyaS-
akismat
VartikaBansal8
ShiningPearl16

Here is next part....

Sorry for not replying your comments......🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅

Lets start......

Swara comes out from room,  Sanskaar also come behind her but stop by one person.

Laksh : what are you doing both of you?

Sanskaar(Annoyingly ): doing means?

Laksh : i know you are taking advantage of swaras memory loss... l saw you hugging and all.....

Sanskaar(angry hold laksh coller): just shut up lucky....... I am not taking advantage of swara.... ( living his coller ) and what you have problem??? You had married you do with your so called wife........

Laksh : just shut up......I married her to save her make her suicide but i always love swara ..... gods know swara runs with you.....

Sanskaar : just shut up..... if you really love her na then you don't married Ragini... atleast you wait for her somedays and ha..... if Ragini care for her sister na she don't do this sucide drama.....she just do drama to get you.......

Laksh(angrily ) : i have full faith on her she never do like this.... ahe is innocent.....

Sanskaar : you will regret lucky......... saying this he went from there.

Swara come in kitchen were Ragini working . Ragini gave fake smile.

Swara : what are you making Ragini? ??

Ragini : kheer.....you also make kheer na.......

Swara(sadly ) : i don't know how to cook......

Ragini : ohh i forget that you are bangali.. you don't know about  cooking....... (smrik ) but you know all are saying if wife give good food to husband , making in her own hands then her husband loves her more...... waise i think sanskar love kheer.....saying this she went from there.

Swara in mind ,"No I have to cook for Sanskaar..... But how can I cook?..... soon her sad face turn into smiley face.

She takes her mobile and open you tube and start making kheer..... soon her kheer get ready.

After sometime Ragini enter in kitchen,  she smrik seeing kheer.,"" I know swara you surly make kheer, I know you made wrost kheer. I want to show all of them that I am good wife for laksh not you swara. ""

Swara : see Ragini i made kheer.... plz you teste first taste first and tell na how was taste.....

Ragini  (fakely smile ) :lets them decided na........

Swara : but.....

Ragini : it was your first time na so no one say anything to you.......

Swara : ok.....

Swara turns to takes bowl were Ragini add suger in Swara's kheer " I don't want to take any risk saying this smrik.

All are sitting in dining table waiting for Ragini first dish in this house. Sanskaar was seeing towards kitchen what are she was doing in kitchen were sujata always busy in her thought.