part 29

#2000 word chapter......
sorry for late

Lets start.....

Swara wake up feeling sun ray on her eyes which is red and puffy due to continuesly crying. She went in bathroom and come out fresh up. Mean time someone knock door. She went towards door and open door.

" Ragini  " said swara  starring Ragini angrily.

"How are you....my lovely sister ???" Asked Ragini Smirkingly.

" You don't need to worry about me... you just go from here  " said swara angrily

" why are you getting angry on me Swara??.... I am your sister " saying this she start start crying but next movement she change her face and start laughing.

" Swara you know I really feels bed for you....First you are fatherless child. When your mother got married he also live your mother because of you. Your own father not accepting you knowing you are his daughter that mean you only had fault. Your mother and dida listen taunt because of  you. When you start  love Laksh but again he went away from you. Then again Sanskaar enter in your life as your fake husband who is main culprit to making you away from Laksh. He just use you making  full showing his fake concern. Now his kavita also come back then what is need of you.He just comming to you because he was guilty for destroying your life. You just sleep with stranger who was fulling his lust" Ragini said smirkingly

" Ragini just shup and go from here " shout swara angrily were tears barbering from her beautiful eyes.

"Truth will never change" Ragini said tauntingly.

"I said just leave " said swara angrily while closing her both ear from hand not wanting to listen anything more.

Ragini leave from there making swara devastated.

Swara come out from room but collied with one badi women.

She want to run away this word as much as she can. . She want to hide such place there no one will find her. Raginis word pricing her heart with knife. Her tears barbering from her beautiful eyes but that tears can't reduce her pain which she is going now.

" Hey swara.... I heard you left your husband is this truth" Asked that lady

Swara just keep quiet, she just not in that state that she can answer.

" arreee she was staying with sanskaar who is Laksh brother. She was going to married with Laksh but she run away from marriage. Then she come again making excuse memory loss and start staying with Laksh brother without marriage...... characterless girl " said other Lady.

" and after using maybe he left her.... who will stay with her this characterless girl.... like mother like daughter " said other Lady.

"Just shup all of you" sound roared in all badi.

Swara about to fall but sanskaar hold her from shoulder. Swara looks towards Sanskaar and immediately hug her tightly. She hide her face in his chest and start crying vigorously.

" Who gave you all permission to talk about my Wife and my family???? If her mother got pregnant without marriage then only her mistake ???? When her mother need him Where her father went??? If he can't take responsibility then why he take their relationship forward ??? 

Why can't you ask shekher Gadodia why he make her mother pregnant when he can't take responsibility? ??? Why you can't say him characterless " shout sanskaar angrily making all of them finch in their place.

"And haaa don't campare with me that useless creature Shakhher Gadodia... I am not who left his responsibility. If again I listen single word again my wife then get ready to leave  from here " he said dangerously while pointing to that women.