part 14

Thanks you all on last parts comments and votes 🙏🙏🙏

DazzlingIsha55👿
Silent_Star13👻
White_Storm11👻
cutiepie_nerd
VartikaBansal8
DivineDarkness1111

Lets start.....

All house decorated with flower,  servent are running here and there to complete their remaining work. Sanskaar getting ready infront of mirror looking himself.

" Today is my engagement , ohh god how I stop my engagement... think Sanskaar think... you are big businessman , you win big big deal in business ( said proudly) can't you stop your engagement... shame on you Sanskaar Maheshwari..... he said himself making faces.

Lets go to your wife dangerous wife....lrts see what she was doing..... saying this he went towards guestroom were swara was staying.

Swara standing in front of mirror checking herself in mirror, happiness clearly seen on her face.

" Not bad Mr maheshwari,  this lehanga perfectly suit on me.... good choice Sanskaar Maheshwari..... she said complimenting Sanskaar herself in mind. 

"What happen would be Mrs Maheshwari why you checking yourself in mirror, I am telling you without seeing you....you  are not looking beautiful....so stop checking yourself.....he said teasingly while comming towards her....

Listening this swara immidetly turn towards Sanskaar angrily looking very cute in anger were Sanskaar staring her continuesly,  he just mesmerised seeing her, some water droplets falling from her hair which make her more beautiful and her angry face make her more cute.

Swara : How dare you saying like this to me without seeing? ?? Am I not looking beautiful? ?? I am beautiful she said angrily.... listening his angry wife voice he come into sense and composed himself.

Sanskaar : but I don't think you are beautiful..... all girls are always think they are beautiful....he said making her more angery...

Swara : really? ?? Then you are looking like junglely (forest) money.... he said angrily......

Sanskaar : ohh you are saying wrong word..... its not monkey...its handsome...say me handsome..... he said rising his coller.....

Swara : you and  handsome... don't joke... I don't know y I married to you???.... if i did not marry to you na then i am sure i would get very handsome, dashing... husband which was not like you  who can't even say his wife beautiful and did not even romance with her wife..... she said teasingly him.....

Listening her complement to other man  unknown angre rise in Sanskaar... he angrily pulled swara which was she about to turn and place his lips on her juicy lips and start sucking angrily without giving her chance to respond her... he pinch in her waist which she gaps, taking chance he enter in mouth and suck her toung making it dry..... lack of oxygen they broke there kiss and start patting heavily catching there breath.

"You are mine...no one have right on you.... just clear your mind " he said angrily...  saying this he left from there angrily.....

Swara : Sanskaar listen to me.....she said seeing him going angrily

Swara : ohh god what I did...make him angry(making pout ) but its not my mistake.. first he start tease me thats why I tease him....its not my mistake...but what can I do now he was angry on me..... saying this she pout...

First I will get ready then I will I him sorry....(turning towards mirror ) now see he eat my all lipstick now I have to put again.... saying this she again pout seeing her dry lips...

Here Sanskaar enter in room angrily and stand infront of mirror while taking support of table . He just closed his eyes to calm his anger.

"What happen to me? ? How can I lost my control in anger?? What I did ju.st kis.s.ed (while stammering ) her in anger... I know she was teasing me but why it's affect me.... why her word affect me.... (closing his eyes ) just control yourself Sanskaar.... she was not love you.... its just she was behaving like this because of her memory loss.... when she got her memory back she will go from your life so control yourself...... he said making himself understand

All are present in hall, Sanskaar also present there waiting for Swara. All graze went towards stairs were swara deciding from there. She was looking beautiful in pink lehanga which was choose by her fearful husband. Her happiness make her more beautiful.

She smile seeing Sanskaar continues graze on her. Sanskaar can't able to move his eyes from swara still she come near him. "BEAUTIFUL" word comes out from his mouth which swara lower his gaze in shyness.

Sanskaar took ring from plate which was decorated with rosees and slide down in her finger. Swara also took ring and slide down on his finger and kiss Sanskaar cheeks making him shock murmuring SORRY.

Sanskaar widen his eyes feeling his dangerous wife kiss,  he looks towards her asking through eyes? "What is that??"

" I don't know why this girl always ready to do new stunt.... what will all think about me? ? Instead of boy girls kissed first... she is ready to spoil my reputation..."" he said in mind with crying faces.

Seeing swara kissing Sanskaar laksh went from there were Ragini went his behind with fake face.

Sujata : " yeh k  hai chore .... iss bangalan ne thare ko pehle kiss kiya aur tune ??? Chi...tune usse pehle karna chahiye tha....mara naam mithi may mila diya.... (what is this Sanskaar..... this bangalan kiss you before you..... and but you??? You have to kiss before her.... but you spoil my name.....)  she said making faces....

Sanskaar : mom..... he said giving her death glare..

Function get complete happily.

Today was mehndi and sangeet,  all are present there. Sanskaar don't want to dance but swara drag her towards dance start dancing romanticly.

After dancing swara put mehndi on her hand happily. She writes Sanskaar name on her mehndi were Sanskaar all time admiring her smile unknowingly. After function all went to there rooms.

Sanskaar was lieing down on bed,  he was not getting sleep thinking about swara. That time someone knock door,  Sanskaar open door and smile seeing that person.

Sanskaar : so not getting sleep Swara? ? He said smilingly....

Swara(coming inside ) : hmm... I don't get sleep without you..... saying this she makes pout....

Sanskaar : then who said to you...live in guest rooms..... said rising her eye brow.

Swara : Are who lives together in one room when they are going to married? ?... thats why went there..... she said sadly...

Sanskaar : so you come in night here to sleep with me..... saying this he start laughing...

Swara : you are bad..... saying this she makes face

Sanskaar : i  know......now come and sleep.... saying this he help her to lied down because she put mehndi on her hand and he lied beside her. Swara immediately put her head on his chest which make Sanskaar smile. He wrapped his hand around her and kiss her forehead.

To be continued....