part #7#

I don't have time to curse to silent readers..... 😏😏when ever I will get time I sure write about you 😂😂

Thank for last parts vote and comments 😚😘😙

NEXT PART AFTER 230+VOTES and 100 COMMENTS

I ALSO POSTED ONLY FOR YOU

This is specially for you...... SlientStar-

VartikaBansal8
akismat
ShiningPearl16

LETS START. .......

Sun raise fall on Sanskaar faces telling him to wake up. Sanskaar open his eyes cursing sun. He about to get up but sensing weight on chest he stop. He sees towards swara were she was peacefully sleeping on his chest.

I don't know why she was sleeping on my chest...... girl always sleeping hugging there teddies or pillow...... I know in room teddies are not available.....but pillow are there na.....waise b pillow are more comfortable rather than chest...... I think this pillow maker are not using there good material..... I will kill them...... saying this he start cursing pillow.....

What are you thinking Sanskaar you are cursing pillow seriously..... (seeing towards swara ) Swara you will make your husband mad I mean fake husband..... showering your love...... Sanskaar said in mind while making faces...

Sanskaar Maheshwari get up before getting morning kiss..... saying this he carefully place swara's head on pillow and cover her with bedsheet.

You need fresh air to prepare telling more lies to your wife saying this he goes in washroom and comes wearing track suit for jogging.

He comes after jogging,  he comes near door and start praying god.....

Plz god hope swara will not ask me any more questions...... plz bhagwan save me...... get ready to go  in Sanskaar Maheshwari..... you are fearing going to own room but what can I do now if someone my place he will also do same like this...... he said in mind and entered in room.....

His eyes get widden seeing swara in this state. Swara was standing irritatedly only in her blouse and skirt. Blouse was giving a small view of her white skin were one end of sari tucking in her skirt and remaining sari lieing on floor. Her wet hair adding more beauty in her look.

Comming into sense Sanskaar immediately turns and shout

Sanskaar : wo...... Swara i did not see anything...... you just wear your sari i am going out......

Listening Sanskaar shout Swara immidetly cover herself with bedsheet and start blushing.

Swara (blushingly ): Sanskaar plz stop.....

Sanskaar (without turning ): what happen? ??

Swara (puppy face): wo I don't know how to wear sari so help me na to wear.....

Sanskaar (shout in shock ): what ??? are you mad I mean how can I make you wear i did not do any course..... if you don't know who said you to wear......

Listening Sanskaar shout Swara's eyes filled with pearls and start flowing down from cheeks.

Swara( teary eyes while choking voice ): i am sorry for troubling you..... I will manage myself.... you don't go out..... I am going in washroom.... you sit here...... saying this she start picking her sari while wiping

Listening swara's choking voice Sanskaar got to know she was crying . He again curse himself making her cry. He immediately run towards her and stop her going to washroom.

Sanskaar(wiping her tears ) :  this tears not suit on your face..... you look good with smile...... (but swara still looking down ) sorry na swara ( holding his ear ) you don't forgive your this stupid husband......

Seeing sorry and cute face of Sanskaar she smile and remove his hand from his ear...

Swara : its ok.....

Sanskaar : its not my mistake also..... if wife said to her husband to help wearing sari he will shout or not.....

Swara : really? ?? If his wife don't know wear sari then what she can do???ask only husband na.......

Sanskaar : ha.... this is also true....

Swara : i want to ask mom but I think she was still upset from me.....

Sanskaar  (confusingly ):  why.....

Swara(hitting his head ) : beacause of our marriage bhudhu...... so I don't give her one more reason......

Sanskaar  (reliving ) : ohhh......

Swara : now help me..... I can't stand like this.......

Sanskaar : but how can I help you......

Swara (smilingly ): y are you talking tension.... when your wife with you......

Sanskaar in mind, " this is tension "
Swara open her mobile and start playing video how to wear sari.....
Swara : now do what ever she do...... saying this she hangover her sari to Sanskaar smilingly.

Sanskaar takes sari from her with troubling hand. He fakely smile her were she give her sweetest smile. She throw bedsheet on bed reveling again again her front.

Sanskaar  (shockingly ) : why you throw away your bedsheet. ...

Swara(irritadly ) : how can you wear me sari then..... but are shyingly more than me Sanskaar.... you are wearing sari your wife not other girl...

Sanskaar finally give up he get to know no use of argument so he take one end of sari and tuck in her skirt with troubling hand. His finger made contact with her skin.....  current pass though both spinal.  Sanskaar made plates of sari tuck infront of her were swara hold him from shoulder , closing her eyes due to his touch. Finally Sanskaar difficulty made her wear. Sweat dripping from his hand but he manage himself....

Swara goes near mirror and start seeing her sari. 

Swara : Sanskaar you are really good. .... you made me wear perfectly..... I will teach from you.....

Sanskaar  (not getting answer ): ok.....

Swara (wrapping hand around his neck ): and your punishment is shouting on me that you will wear me sari daily..... till I did not get to learn.... saying this she kiss on his cheeks

Sanskaar about to say no but he stop remembering her tears....

Sanskaar : ok.....

To be continued......

Sorry for boring part......😌