part 27

Thanks for 10k votes.....

"I want to ask you all  one thing..... why you all can't comments on story.... plz yaar comments and votes on story not only mine but others writer story also. Many writer vanished yaar. So plz......"

Lets start...

Shomi make sit swara on bed adjusting bedsheet over her.

"Swara at least listen to Sanskaar..." Shomi try to explain swara but she was not ready to listen.

"Maa... how can you allow me go with sanskaar that day " Swara said with teary eyes.

"I don't have option Swara.... I don't want to loose you.... You are only reason of my living in this world....if something happen to you  then how can I live without you swara .... " Shomi said with teary eyes while carries her cheeks.

" But you don't know maa how I am feeling... I felt betrayal maa.... first Laksh played with my feeling and now sanskaar... why this always happen with us maa.... We never did bad with people then why god always punishing us" Swara said crying in her mother worm embrace.

" You know swara things happen for every reason only ..... if Laksh really trust on you he would be waited but no without waiting he married Ragini. Swara in every relationship trust is key of success. If you had married Laksh you may have prove yourself every step. If I did not broke my marriage that day may be I fall for him again.  Because of that day I got to know one thing trust never exit in our Relationship. I cry that day because I again trust wrong person  and don't want to prove myself every day so its better to end " shomi said carries swara's hair lovingly.

" And sanskaar really l....." Shomi about to tell but stop in middle.

" My head is painning I want to sleep " saying this swara put her head on pillow and close her eyes pulling bedsheet over her not wanting to listen about sanskaar.

" I hope Sanskaar don't live my shonas hand " shomi prayed in heart while getting up from bed.

Maheshwari Mension

" Mai thare ko na chudugi nagin..... aaj toh tu mare haath say gai" sujata said angrily while  lifting her saree plates in one hand and zadu in other hand.

She start running behind Ragini were Ragini shoutingly running before her. Sujata make her fall on floor and start beating.

" Thare waajah say mari bahu maare paas nahi say.. kamini nagin ( because of you today my dil is not with me....kamini nagin) " Sujata said angrily while beating

"Chachi live me" Ragini said shoutingly

"Thare ke mai chod du... ayse kaise (How can I leave you without doing anything )" sujata said angrily while sitting on her stomach

" Chachi ji your weight " Ragini said cryingly

" you called me fat" sujata said angrily seeing here and there.

She looks here and there. Her eyes fell on dustbin. She saw Ram comming.

"Ohh sunyeji..... mare ko wo dustbin lake dena (jii listen....plz give me that dustbin here )" sujata said Ram while pointing towards dustbin