part 30 (second last part)

Thanks you all readers for 100k readers in this story....I still able to believe it..... THANK YOU SO MUCH

Lets start......

Swara enter in office while taking breakfast were beautiful smile playing on her face. All greet her were she smile seeing them.

"Ma'am wo sir is very angry and he strictly told us don't enter in his cabin" said one staff hesitantly.

" I will handle your angry sir" Swara said passing smile.

"So My cute husband is on angry mode " she said going towards his cabin.

Swara slowly open his cabin door and slowly enter were sanskaar sitting on chair resting his head on back while closing his eyes.

Swara went towards him and sit on his lap making sanskaar shuttle. He immediatly open his eyes and looks towards swara shockingly.

"Swara what are you doing? ?" Sanskaar said trying to make her stand.

" I am sorry sanskaar what I said " Swara said with teary eys while wrapping her hand around his neck.

"Swara get up from me I don't want to talk anything " sanskaar said little angrily.

" I will not..... first forgive me " Swara said kissing his cheeks.

"Swara don't do this stupidly.... just get down from me" sanskaar said glaring her.

"First forgive me then  only I will get up" Swara said placing her head on his chest  while wrapping her hand around his waist.

"Don't behave like child.... this is office not your house "sanskaar said shaking his head seeing her antic.

"I a.m s.or.ry sir" PA said stammeringly closing her eyes while turning other side.

" no no you can come your sir have no problem " Swara said blinkingly  while looking towards sanskaar were she received death glare.

" swara I said get up" sanskaar said dangerously in her ear making swara pout.

Swara get up from his while making pout and murmured "khadoos" 

" I said na no one enter in my cabin until I will say then how you enter??" Sanskaar said angrily while looking here and there.

"Wo actually I need your signature and its really important....that why" pa said lowering eyes.

"Next time be careful " he said while taking paper from her. He sigh and gave her.

" Sorry sir next time will not happen " she said.

" hmmmm.....you can go " sanskaar said

" Sanskaar how much you are khadoos? ?? Can't you see how much she afraid from you??" Swara said putting her both hand on waist while twisting her nose.

Sanskaar just ignore her. He take file from table and start reading ignoring swara.

" he is so angry on me.... you have to think something different swara but now your baby is hungry so think first your this tummy  " she said herself making pout while moving her hand on her flat tummy.

"Sanskaar I am hungry " Swara said back hugging him.

Listening hungry sanskaar immediatly turn towards her.

"You had your breakfast in morning na?? Sanskaar asked her questiongly while holding her from shoulder.

"Haaa haa but still I am hungry " Swara said stammeringly looking here and there.