part #10#

I am sorry to late........

Thanks for comments and vote for last part......

I am very upset with last part comments

Target 230 votes and 200 comments

Also posted ONLY FOR YOU

BIG SORRY FOR BORING PART...... I REALLY FRUSTRATED 🙏🙏🙏

Silent_Star13
akismat
ShiningPearl16
VartikaBansal8
cutiepie_nerd

Lets starts.....

Swara : y  today you late Ragini.....

Ragini(fakely blushing ): wo...actually you know na... after marriage some time....

Swara(confusingly ) : what Ragini i did not understand....

Ragini(looking irritadly ) : don't say swara..... your Sanskaar not doing romance with you......

Swara gets lost in her thought.

Ragini  (smrik seeing swara ) : you know  swara when her husband not love them anymore then they only pretend happy with there wife's. You know swara if husband love their wife na then they always searching chance  romance with there wife's.....

Swara( inocently ) : but I never see Laksh  romance with you ya even he talk to you...he always  like angry man......

Ragini  (angrily ) : all not are same na swara..... he loves me more then anything.....  he did not romance infront of family.....

Swara(fakely smile ) : haa Sanskaar also don't show infront of all....

Ragini(diverting topic ): you know na swara all are angry with you and Sanskaar.... but I have one idea to win their love....

Swara : what idea Ragini? ?

Ragini : Giving them good news.....

Swara(confusingly ) : what good news? ?

Ragini : making them grandparents.... after getting this news they all will love you...... and also after so many months you both are married till now they did not get good news.... so they will more upset with you......saying this she smrik seeing swara getting affecting.....

Ragini : i will come ok.....Sayingthis she went from there living swara thinking.....

Swara takes plate of food and walk towards room thinking Ragini's word... she comes in room and sees Sanskaar struggling with tie. She goes near him and help him to wear tie.

Sanskaar : thanks..... he hurriedly goes near bed and takes beg and start walking....

Swara : Sanskaar your breakfast.....I made for you...

Sanskaar : you eat yourself...I don't have time....

Swara : but you forgetting something....

Sanskaar : what swara? ? Tell me fast don't waste my time....

Swara : nothing..... you go...saying this she fakely smile...

Sanskaar goes from there hurriedly beacause of meeting.