part 25

#Thank you for votes and comments #

Lets start...

"Swara stop struggling " sanskaar said irritatedly in sleeping seeing her struggling in his arm.

" sun ray disturbing my beautiful sleep" Swara said sleepy voice cuddling more in his embrace feeling sunray on her eyes.

Sanskaar open his eyes looking towards swara who was struggling in her sleep due to sunray. Naughty idea pop in his mind.

He slowly come upon her and start giving kisses on her neck body which make swara open her eyes.

"Sanskaar what are you doing? ?" Swara said moaning his name.

" What I am doing? ?? Tell me.... I don't know what I am doing? ?" Said sanskaar innocently.

" Sanskaar don't tease me" said swara blushingly.

" seeing your blush... I don't want to leave you from this bed " saying this he bite her neck.

"Ahhh...you don't let me sleep yesterday night also" Swara said poutingly.

" its your mistake " sanskaar said biting her cubby cheeks.

"Aavch.... what do you mean by my mistake? ??" Swara said angily rubbing her cheeks while sitting on bed covering herself with bedsheet.

"that you are looking  hot and cute which I can't control myself seeing you" said sanskaar pulling her towards himself making her fall  on him.

Listening this Swara blush lowering her eyes.

" Don't get angry ok.... I don't want my babies become angry..." Sanskaar said teasingly while pecking her cheeks.

" awww... till now I did not become pregnant which make your baby angry  " Swara said slaping on his chest while blushingly.

" soon...I know my hard work will not get waste  " sanskaar said winkingly at swara.

"How shameless you are sanskaar " Swara said getting more red in shyness.

" I want 11 baby girls .... so I can make cricket team...." Sanskaar said teasingly.

" awww..... how can I carry 11 babies in my tummy " Swara murmured herself widening her big eyes while touching her tummy.

"Can't we decrease no of babies" swara said gulping saliva listening sanskaar wish.

"Don't take tension Swara...you don't have to  give all babies together birth...  every year I will make you pregnant with twins so in six year we will make team" sanskaar said suppressing his laugh listening swaras innocent talk who was ready to brust out anytime.

"Every year" Swara blink her eyes listening sanskaar.

Sanskaar brust out laughingly Seeing swara conditions.

" Swara I am just joking...see your face" sanskaar said controlling his laugh.

" I am thinking about how I will give 11 babies to birth and you are making fun of me.... you go I will not taking to you" said swara angrily while moving her face other side.

" Sorry I just teasing you.... I want little princess who was just like you...cute, innocent, beautiful " said sanskaar kissing her cheeks.

"But I want prince.. just like you... huu" said swara angrily.

" Swara princess na.." Said sanskaar

"You looking cute sanskaar Maheshwari... you know seeing you like this I want to kiss you" Swara said pulling his cheeks.