isn't life crazy?

I woke up to white snowflakes covering my street in Tribeca it made me feel like Christmas came early which is My favorite holiday joe had flown down to NYC to see me.

I turned over onto my side and wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him on the forehead which woke him up.Morning beautiful he sais and I giggle  'you're so adorable' he said rubbing his finger against my cheek we talked for a bit before my publicist storms into our room reminding me I have a concert today and tomorrow I rolled my eyes at her and snuggled into joes chest.

 He then kissed my hair and told me to listen to tree so im, not late Tree leaned against the doorway and tilted her head 'Taylor are you gonna get ready' I nodded and she walked away.Joe got up and worked out with me which is how we usually start our mornings when we're together I thought about inviting him to move in with me but I feel it is too soon.

I then took a shower thinking about everything and how abnormal my life is It makes me cry when I think about it but Tree insists I need to get used to being back in the spotlight she told me I need to be more public with Joe but I just ignore her and rage and scream at her telling her I can do whatever I want I got out of the shower and dried off.

I brushed my hair then put it a bun letting it air dry and did some light makeup before I hit the floor with an excruciating pain in my stomach.While clutching my stomach I checked my Phone and saw It was the start of December I flipped my phone over screen facing the floor realizing I hadn't had my period all month meaning I could be pregnant

I had always dreamt of having kids but I couldn't have them now I'm going on tour next year flying around the world nearly every day would be so unhealthy and performing while pregnant.The media and paps would have a bad influence on my kid, kids I shook my head thinking nothing of it and put on an oversized sweater on and a skater skirt I walked in circles thinking about it before I heard a knock on the door.

'Taylor, you okay' I hear a sexy British accent through the door yeah just zoned out and forgot what I'm doing I didn't want to completely lie to him you publicist wants to talk to you, babe.Fine I said sighing and unlocked the door kissed him on the cheek and stormingly walked out the door babe he said quietly and grabbed my hand pulling me closer.

'Whats wrong?' he said I knew Tree would hear me so I walked back into the room he picked me up bridal style 'you can tell me anything you know that right'. 'I'm just pissed off cause she wants us to go more (public). 

he stroked my hair whatever makes you comfortable he mumbled he put me down go to your publicist baby  I nodded and walked over to the couch where she was sitting with her laptop and papers. Did you want me?  the whole morning she said in a harsh, annoyed tone closed my eyes and prepared myself for what she was gonna say....

Hey guys hope you like my first part

 I have other stories you should check out

my heart and my sould {haylor}

big reputations hiddleswift