naughty girl

Taylors P.O.V

'MERE STOPPPP' I said as she walked across my face I picked her up then chucking her off the bed I turn over only too see an empty side Joe was gone.

I looked downstairs he was nowhere to be found I started to cry thoughts ran through my head ' Did he hate me being sick yesterday?' 'Has he cheated on me?'  'did he leave me for overshopping yesterday?'.

 I balled my eyes out I heard a notification on my phone

Joe: hit the gym on my way home see you soon sleepyhead

Me: COULD HAVE WOKEN ME UP, MATE I THOUGHT YOU RAN AWAY YOU KNOW I HAVE ANXIETY.

Joe: I tried but somebody was having wildest dreams

Me: haha great use of lyrics very funny see you soon just know I'm mad

Joe: so scary ahhhh🤡😱👻👻☠

Me:🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Joe: sent a screenshot of that to your mother

Me: I hear her calling my name u stupid boy

Joe: stupid? I thought I was gorgeous

Me: come home im in trouble help me for new years day my friends are coming

'TAYLOR WHERE ARE YOU, HONEY, you're IN TROUBLE' I hear my mother call I shut my phone off and hide it under some clothes on my floor 'in my room' I call she sat down next to me.

I had a slight smirk on my face I knew I was in deep trouble 'Taylor by the look on your face I think you know why you're in trouble can you like tell me why you did that?' I couldn't help but laugh ' I don't know can I tell you?'I said moving my sunglasses up and down.

'Awwwe is someone in trouble I hear Joe walking into our room 'Thanks too you I am going to time out in my own house' I said crossing my arms with my head down' naughty girl Taylor don't send that again the police might see it ' she said leaving the room' whatever only Cara who hacks my phone will.

'You may be gorgeous and a hottie but that was unnecessary I said pushing my bottom lip out with puppy eyes.Joe tackled me onto the bed pinning me down 'stop being so cute' he said pecking my lips.'Its what I do best isn't it ?' He just smirked at me 'Definitely and you know it now let's get ready for our party'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just updated my haylor story   my heart and my soul {haylor}  go check that out there will be mature content in my Taylor story in the next chapter so if that's something you like go check that out tomorrow