baby shopping

After finding out we have a healthy baby girl we decided we would go shopping we went to multiple stores until the boot was full.We were only getting the basics like strollers, crib, toys, clothes, car seats.I was really excited for my first child and so was Joe I was still worried about clashing my tour which Tree and I were still working out.

*Flashback to shopping*

'Hey, Taylor babe come check this out' Joe was standing proudly next to a mountain buggy.'What about it?' He just laughed 'look its named swift after you must be perfect' He was truly Right perfect 'WELL let's GET IT' I squealed making everyone look at me.We had two whole carts full of baby stuff Joe told me I was going overboard and being extra.But In my mind, I really wasn't and the comments them they didn't bother me.Taylor are you sure we have enough Joe asked me as I put more things into the cart'Not sure do we could you pass me the black swift stroller please' I said with praying hands 'Here you go, missy' 

*end of flashback*

'What you thinking about Taylor?' Joe asked 'That stroller it was so perfect I loved the name' I giggled 'Glad I showed you it'.I clutched my stomach as I felt sick again It was starting to hit me more which wasn't the best.'5 minutes and were home can you hold it?'.Joe asked, informed me 'I think so' I said struggling to talk.' Breath in and out through your nose just like the doctor said you can do it, babe'.He caressed my stomach as we pulled into the driveway I squinted my eyes as I was about to vomit the pain was unbearable.Joe unlocked the house picked me u and ran into the bathroom 'Its ok baby he rubbed circles on my back as I hugged the toilet seat'.He held my hair back as I emptied my stomach into the toilet  He put my robe on and carried me to bed 'Thanks, Joe'. 'Welcome Tay now go to bed you must be exhausted' I snuggled into his chest'very this baby is wearing me out I wish it was out already'.He wrapped his arms around me '5 more months and we will have a beautiful child and no sleep' I laughed hysterically at his comment about sleep.'Funny boy' he rubbed my thigh you need sleep love'Ok ok I will'And I did I fell asleep with our bodies inseparable every night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update both of my stories tomorrow 

go check out my other story about  (haylor) me and my friends from school are writing 

thank you for 700 views it may seem small but it is so big of an achievement as a writer to hit I love you all so much