first rep show

Taylors P.O.V

I woke up from the sound of my alarm murdering my ears 'make it stop I said slapping the snooze button I was feeling scared about today this was my first show since we postponed the tour since Harper was born.

I was extremely nervous but a little excited Joe was playing with Harper in the living room she had just learned to crawl and she's extremely energetic like me.She has a lot of my jeans like my eyes and nose my lips too my fans kept commenting on how beautiful she was which I liked seeing.

I rolled off the bed falling on the floor with my duvet tangled around my body 'ugh' I moaned shaking off the blankets then walking down the stairs.'Mama' I hear harper shout in excitement she clapped her hands 'morning sleepyhead' Joe said punching my rib 'oh stop it'.

 I said pushing him into the wall.'Made you a coffee' he said handing me a cup of loop warm coffee ' it's like nearly cold'I said scrunching my nose up 'well you slept in so it's your fault gotta drink it you have a concert today' I nodded my head taking a sip of coffee.

'So have you got harper custom mini merch for your concert' Joe ask I spat my coffee everywhere as I exhaled an uncontrollable laugh 'eww' He said grabbing a paper towel and wiping up my mess 'no' I said 'aw man that would be cute'.

'Nobody would see her I don't want her involved in this my job yet My mom said she will look after her backstage' He nodded stroking Harper soft blonde locks.'Ok Tay I mean it is your night so you choose I guess'

2 hours later 

I was developing butterflies in my stomach I was sitting in hair and makeup Hella nervous I hadn't performed in 15 months I live streamed myself singing songs on reputation a few times but that was it.I scrolled through Tumblr watching my excited fans 

notreadyforit OMFG SHES COMING IN 25 MINUTES I MET TREE PAINE THIS IS KILLING ME

Kaylorshipper22 CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Joealwyn35 only here too seeJoe

Taylorshellagoodhair can't wait for the show just got guitar picks from Scott I'm dying

Taylor swift see you soon babes

I turned off my phone and jumped off my chair Joe wrapped his arms around my neck 'im nervous' I whispered 'your stunning everyone will die'. I smiled pecking his lips one more time before I go.'Taylor You ready its time' I heard tree call 'Yep'.

 I ran out the door 'bye guys' I waved closing my door. 'are you excited Tay' Tree asked as we walked down the corridor 'im so nervous I don't usually feel like this but I have been gone for so long what if I don't have my pipes anymore'.

'You still have pipes go out there and stun them' I jumped on the elevator and rose up onto the stage

'oh no'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates I'm trying I have a lot of school work and stuff I recently changed high school so I'm like on my first few days and stuff so I have a ton of work and stuff to do 

I'll try to update asap but yeah hope you like it what do you think will happen? 

Teaser: What do we do this isn't gonna work well)

I also updated my haylor story my heart and my soul so go check that out