id like to be my old self again

'Mummy' Harper kept whining I was trying to get ahold of anyone in my contacts nobody answered apart from my family who isn't in LA we are here basically midnight all alone in a dark neighborhood.I saw a pair of bright headlights coming towards us in the distance I jumped in front of Harper in case of the driver being a predator.

The car stopped in front of us my eyes widened in surprise to see Joe Step out of the running vehicle Harper ran up and jumped into his arms 'how are you sweetie' he asked 'im good can you take us home pwease' she said with her best puppy eyes  he nodded 'hop in the car bug' Harper got into the car and strapped herself in.

 'hey um can we talk' Joe ask me with a saddened tone 'I don't want to but fine' I snapped 'look I was extreamly hung over when I punched you which is why I was hanging out with that girl she was my ex back in the uk when I was in university there fore I wasn't thinking about who my beautifull wife is I have decided to stop drinking and take more care of not only myself but you and Harper to also that ring you saw on her finger isn't from me shes engaged to another guy one of my friends and all I wanna say is im sorry'.

he was about to cry  I was about to cry I hugged him tightly and cried into his shoulder 'I am sorry I shouldn't have assumed so much about you and your friends I'm so sorry' I released my self from the hug we were both crying by now.'Tay am I allowed to come home with you tonight' he asked opening the door of the car for me as I put on my seatbelt I thought about it if hes gonna act all sweet and do as he promisses he shall deserve a second chance we all do, 'Fine but you better change be the old Joe the sweet guy I love'

he nodded and started the engine I looked into the back of the car harper was asleep 'she's asleep so I guess we can talk about adult stuff' I shrugged my shoulder 'umm Joe' I said awkwardly 'yeah whats up hun' my lungs felt like they were gonna explode at this point I was absolutely terrified 'Adam he-he had sex with me'Joe's eyes widened in confusion.

 'You didn't stop him' I slightly shook my head 'I was imagining it  was you and also im-imm-i'm pregnant with your baby' he nodded 'I think you told me you were pregnant and that's, when I hit you I cant, remember much but I promise to love and support our family from now on'.

after the long ride home, and Joe had hopped into bed I was quite comfortable around him now but there was still that feeling he could lash out at me anytime he wanted.Taylor was very comfortable in his arms they were warm like a winter coat her small figure was freezing from these winter nights it was 1.13 am and 4c out 'Joe do you wanna have a shower with me im cold' I said shivering he nodded and got up from the warm sheets 'come on T'.I propped my body up and removed the comforter from my body and followed him into the bathroom I stripped off my clothes as joe turned on the shower and did the same I looked at my body in the mirror, 'Am I showing yet?'.

 I asked turning side to side to try to see the nonexisting bump in the mirror 'no still one thicc bih' I laughed at his joke ever since we started dating he would call me that it was a meme which related to my body type.Big thighs nice boobs, butt which Joe thinks I have Joe hopped into the shower and opened the door slightly waiting for me to follow,I hopped into the shower enjoying the sensation of the hot water trickling down my body Joe grabbed my bottle of shampoo and massaged it into my scalp I relaxed with his touch once he had washed out y shampoo and conditioner and applied my body wash I was finally all warmed up and toasty and ready to go to bed.

Joe had already dried off and changed while I still enjoyed the hot water once I had enough of the water I turned it off and hopped out of the shower and dried off, I grabbed my hairbrush and brushed out the small tangles which had built up while I was in hospital.

I grabbed one of Joe's hoodies from this draw and put it on it was too big for me which made it like a dress which kept me even warmer.I put on some leggings underneath and a pair of fluffy socks it was a very cold night where all you want to do is sleep.Once I was all ready for bed I hopped into the bed and snuggled up next to him we watched a small bit of tv and talked we had a few kisses before I drifted off to sleep snuggled up in his arms...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heres a longer-ish part for you guys I updated twice today as promised I kept  using the toilet in multiple periods to work a bit on the story at school but im finally finished with this part I had a bit of writer block but I still managed to update hope you liked this part

vote comment