I want your midnights

It was a long night Taylor has the flu and harper constantly crying not giving Taylor enough sleep the couple was exhuasted.'Joe do you think we were actually ready for a baby?' Taylor asked 'Of course the first few week and months are just a little hard babe' Joe replied rubbing her back 'I just get no sleep im sick and need it I have a vogue shoot on Friday im scared im too tired to go'.

'How about you go to a hotel we can always facetime and call until you have enough energy' the singer shook her head 'what about you this isn't gonna work I canceled my whole tour for that crying whiney thing'. Taylor snapped back 'TAYLOR DONT EVER DESCRIBE A BABY LIKE THAT WHATS WRONG WITH YOU  im calling your mother'.Joe said angrily

2 hours later 

'Joe' Taylor called knocking on the door she slowly opened the door She saw Harper in Joe's arms her eyes were open and had the biggest smile on her face 'Im sorry I had a dumb blonde moment I can't believe I said that I love kids and I was out of my mind something has gotten into me Im not sure what it is I want it out'.

 she said crying then down next to Joe who didn't notice her until then 'would you like to bond with your daughter' he said with an annoyed tone.'Id love to' she said trying to break the fight that they just had 'shes so beautiful' Taylor said kissing her forehead 'take her to vogue on Friday and see if they will do a shoot with her' Joe suggested.

Taylor shook her head 'not at this age im going to feed her then put her to bed' Taylor said kissing his neck.Taylor started breastfeeding harper.Who was looking straight into Taylors electric blue eyes Joe was rubbing Taylors back also massaging Taylor's shoulder which had hurt from tossing and turning earlier that night 'its midnight now' Joe said.'Mhm I want your midnightssss' she starts to sing Harpers' eyes closed she had a slight smile 'awwe babe she loves your singing'

  Oh darling don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up
Just stay this little
Oh darling don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up
It could stay this simple
I won't let nobody hurt you
Won't let no one break your heart
No one will desert you
Just try to never grow up
Never grow up  

she sang 'imma put her to bed then we can try to go to bed' Taylor whispered to Joe who was going through his camera roll smiling at the pictures of Taylor, Harper It was a beautiful sight.

He loved his girls and will forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had some exams and homework to do I will update as much as possible I just made a cake and it looks so good

idk why im writing about cake but hey