Taking care of her

'Adam' I blurted out, as soon as my eyes meet his it was like magic I missed him he cared about me Joe hurt me scared me and he came here to look after me, help me.My parents took harper and left the room to give us some privacy I just stared into his beautiful orbs until he broke the silence, 'hey Tay I heard what happened and I rushed over to you I was so shocked he'd do such a thing' he exclaimed I nodded he had always been so thoughtful even when I was madly in love with Joe there was always that one feeling I had for Adam that sense of hope he'd still love me.

'am I allowed to go home' I asked Adam as I saw him staring at me probably admiring e and how much he's missed me  'oh yeah well um Joes getting all his belongings so I thought you Harper and I could go out for dinner and then chill at my place' I had an unbreakable smile plastered on my face I sprung out of the hospital bed collapsing in his arms 'Woah calm down sweetie'.As soon as he said that my mom walked in 'Taylor get ready the doctor said we could go home' I tucked a loose strand of hair  behind my ear, I'm gonna stay at Adams tonight Harper too' I said as my clammy hands touched Adams she nodded and left the room 'Scott' I heard her call me and Adam looked at each other with smirks on our faces we knew exactly what was about to happen my dad was about to come in and teach Adam to be a man and to take care of me and Harper

'Hey Adam' my dad said as he walked into the small hospital room he shook Scott's hand it had been 6 years since he had seen my father.So I knew what was coming

(a/n S= Scott A= Adam)

s 'so I thought we need to have a little talk if you want to have Taylor and your daughter in your home for the next few days

a  'of course I think that it's important that I can guarantee you that your gorgeous daughter and granddaughter will be safe with me'

s 'well I think you will have remembered our first talk now take care of my daughter won't you champ' 

adam nodded and shook Scott's hand 'now Tay are you ready to go sweetheart?' I nodded and hugged him tight I picked Harper up and placed her on my side.I was happy being with Adam he truly cared about me and my wellbeing, We walked out of the hospital I couldn't believe my eyes the whole parking lot which was 456 square meters was full with paparazzi.Adam clenched my hand so much I could see it going red before I could take action Adam spun me around so that I was now facing him he kissed me on the lips in front of the thousands on paparazzi in front of this I could hear them roaring and their cameras flashing like a comet in the sky this is when I knew he didn't do it for love he did it to Take the piss out of me.

one we had gotten into the car and safely driven out of the parking lot it was my time to rage at Adam for what he has done 'ADAM YOU ARE SICK AND DERANGED WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT'. I immediately covered my mouth when I realized Harper was in the back and could learn every word I'm saying. 'because now they know we don't care we can kiss in public just pretend you don't care about them because that's how they think you are now' ,The car ride was long mostly silence if Harper wasn't there I would have ended up kissing him but that would be a bad example for her although she did see Adam kiss me.

---------------------------------------------------------- at Adam's house ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Adam had put Harper to bed surprisingly well usually she ends up crying for me every time Joe did it but In a way, I feel shes got some connection with Adam a strong bond like we had years ago I mean its still kind of there just not as wild as it used to be 6 years ago.Adam had come back from her room and sat next to me on the couch he pursed his lips before letting out a long sigh 'look I'm sorry for what I did in the car park I just-just I wasn't thinking straight' I shook my head vigorously I cupped his jaw. 'No its fine I don't get too many kisses from Joe unless he was drunk and wanted sex' I leaned in closer our foreheads touched he ran his hand through my hair, I felt our lips lock it was all I ever wanted a dream a dream I Hoped would come true and it just did Ada kissed me passionately and I enjoyed it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

plot twist? I guess a little I think I ended this part perfectly what a sweet ending

any way you shook already got my sequel planned out which I might tease a little

hope you like this comment and vote if you want I'm not desperate like Jake and Logan Paul