.cheated on him.

(drama alert)

I was going to a huge party in LA tonight I honestly don't know why I'm going it will be noisy and

 cramped I will probably find myself drinking alcohol but this time a cant for my baby's health

.I had a miscarriage because I drunk alcohol when I was pregnant this time I was caring for a

 child and wanted only the best for them.Once I arrived at the party Selena and Cara run over to me '

hey gurl you came'

 'yeah I decided to anyway' 

 'Taylor, is Joe coming?' 

"no, sadly he is  at home with my cats '

'because Calvin is here and he asked if you were coming and he has flowers and chocolate he wants you back desperately And he's trying so hard so I thought if joes there hell get scared'

'Ummm how do I respond to him I am engaged and he cheated on me with some model its his fault for losing me'

'just wanted you to know'

'thank you Car'

wanna come do karaoke I hear Gigi call for me 'Be right over' I start to walk over to Gigi slowly as this place is packed and then Calvin swooped in front of me.'Taylor, I miss you' everyone started looking at us 'im engaged at pregnant You CHEATED ON ME YOU COULD HAVE HAD ME BUT NO IM HAPPY WITH JOE AND NOT YOU' .people were recording and rooting for a fight out of nowhere he cupped my face and kissed me 'Miss me now hun?' I started to cry 'NO GET AWAY FROM ME I HATE YOU' I ran home crying the whole way.I got to my front door what was I gonna tell him? has he seen the photos? I decided Id straight up tell him  I walk in he's on his computer He definitely saw the photos I thought to my self 'babe your back early Why are you crying'he said in a concerned tone.Because when I was at the party Calvin kissed me I don't know how to say this But I'm a cheater I'm so sorry I was balling at this point Plz don't leave me I said on my knees and my hands covering my face.Taylor, I'm not gonna leave you I saw the photos on twitter you looked mad as hell when he kissed you that's when I knew you weren't cheating on me you did  not kiss back which I liked.And you telling me about this is really nice A''cheater'' would have hidden it'.  'Arnt you mad at me for letting it happen' 

'of course not Taylor'

 he picked me up bridal style how about we go to sleep and forget about all of this?.'Good idea baby'  I went straight to sleep in his arms that night holding his bicep for god dear life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

trying to update as much as possible my last day before break is tomorrow sooooo me and my friend meg will start a haylor story late on this week