bakers gonna bake🎵

1 2 7 5 9 14 6 10 11 16 17 15 8 it said 5 but IDC those are the numbers of what I used in the options also she said to disguise the options so it's not obvious so that's a point you gotta get

since this is for my English class THIS IS ONLY A ONE SHOT okay so not part of the story 

Taylor's P.O.V

as Joe and I walked into my  NYC penthouse he mentioned something I would never expect him to say 'do you wanna bake Taylor?' he hated baking with me or anyone for that matter.

'so basically what your saying is that we should bake?' I replied to Joe who was horrible at it and randomly made an opportunity for it which had never happened before.'we can make cupcakes' he replied 'I wanna make cookies' I crossed my arms 'well I don't you made cookies last week'.

He had a point but Joe was horrible at making cupcakes I made up an excuse for not wanting cupcakes 'well my cupcakes case for the oven has a rip in a few of the cups'  which I quickly hid under the sink to avoid him seeing he rolled his eyes at me 'fine let us make cookies as long as you don't argue with me again.

'so here's the ingredients and recipe' I said handing my phone to Joe 'ok lets put it on the windowsill where we can both see it'.I nodded leaning it against the window 'what type of cookies are we gonna make there are 2 recipes here' he asked scrolling through the website 'both' I said grabbing butter from the fridge.'Ugh even more, work I'm sad now' he said leaning on the cupboard 'too bad you can quit loser' I snapped at him.

I put on my apron to avoid getting my white shirt dirty  'here put an apron on so you don't have to change clothes from all the gross batter and stuff you get on your shirt' he did as I said throwing on apron  'back to our fight'

'that's mean you're being a bully and it's a disagreement ' he crossed his arms 'you cant be mad at me for too long can you' he shook his head at me.'you're right because you're too cute to be mad at'.I smiled I jumped up and down trying to reach the cookie tray above my fridge.'want some help shortie' Joe asked lifting me up 'thank and I'm not short I'm 5'11 that's 2 inches shorter than you I am actually quite tall' he sighed 'you think you're so smart'.

'that's because I am' I snapped 'ok let's bake now smartie' I nodded Joe poured the cocoa into the flour and other dry ingredients 'NO IT GOES WITH THE BUTTER and vanilla IN THE MIXER'.I screamed at him pushing my hand in front which was now covered in cocoa.'too late I didn't know I'm sure it will still taste good' I smacked my forehead 'you're making mistakes lets hope their good ones if this taste weird it is so your fault'.

he laughed at me 'I am serious Joe'  he rubbed my back 'Cookies will be fine at least we have tried'.'I put my heart and soul into my ones and yours you just put your hate for Kim Kar trash ian in' he burst out laughing 'hate omg Taylor I love you.

'I know you do But you didn't write an award-winning album about me did you' I said crossing my arms 'I'm not good at singing but I am good at dreaming about you'.I put my hand on my heart 'aww your so sweet I love you' I was grinning ear to ear he was so charming and I loved him more than anything.

'if you didn't love me you wouldn't write an album  for, about me' I hugged him 'true now for the 4000th time went over how much we love each other'.'Because we do' He pulled me into a tight bear hug.'Maybe we should put them into the oven' I suggested  as soon as I pressed the on button the lights went out I tried turning plugs on.'The power isn't working' He frowned 'lets go outside in the hallway see if the whole lobbys out'.

we walked down the dark hall of my Tribeca penthouse 'seems like the snow hit a powerline' I heard someone in the lobby says.'there's your answer'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

================================================================================

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

so heres a random one shot I will continue this story but I have writers block so im not sure what to write and I kinda had to do this