Admitting.

Nobody's P.o.v

Taylor ran through the door grabbing Harper holding her tightly against her chest 'baby why did you run away we were so scared' Taylor mumbled into harpers blonde hair ,Joe walked in and joined the hug tree sat on the edge of the couch shyly smiling to herself.

Harper squirmed our of Taylor's arms and jumped to the ground 'cause I thought daddy was going to hurt you like Adam when we were at pre school' Taylor flushed red she had never told joe about Adam holding her Randsom and never intended to.

'Thank you for looking after her tree we must be on our way now'

Joe grabbed Taylor's wrist with force and pulled her out the door slamming it behind him  he was enraged his vains bulging out of his biceps in anger 'harper get in the car darling' he said while opening the car door he dropped Taylor's wrist who was crying in pain. 'Harper stay in the car we're going to grab something' Joe said tightly gripping her hand he brang her into a bush Taylor was evidently still crying in pain from him.

'Taylor what the fuck is this about Adam hurting you ' he said looking straight at her eyes which were still flowing with tears 'it was before Harper was born ,before you and I' she replied burrying her face in her knees 'bullshit you wouldn't tell Harper that she'd be scared and she seems to know lots about it and she mentioned it happened at her pre school'

'I'm sorry' she replied putting her sweaty hair behind her ears 'well what happened then' he said now more calm he knew he was going to get it out of her ,he always did.

'2 months ago I was at a meeting you were in London with your family ,nobody was in town but Adam was I had nobody to pick up Harper and the kindergarten was closing 2 hours early I asked Adam to pick her up he did it without hesitation when I got back to his house to pick her up he pinned me against the wall trying to kiss me he took off my clothes leaving me in nothing Harper was in the Corner terrified he rubbed up against me trying to get me to feel how hard he was I started to cry and scream he put me against the kitchen counter and held me randsom for 14 million which I had gotten from my Nike deal days ago I gave it to him as I didn't want to cheat on you I told you it went to charity which was a lie and I'm sorry for lying to you and keeping this from you' she said her voice breaking throughout the whole thing.

'Umm Let's go home we can talk there harpers probably ugh tired ?' Taylor knew exactly what mood he was in ,it was his I'm mad at you but not showing it mood she hated the mood although it was a tiny bit cute he walked back to the car not even touching Taylor which was weird as they would usually hold hands Harper was already asleep so he decided to bring up the subject 'ugh I forgive you but please don't hide things like this from me I would be more mad if you hid it than telling me ASAP' he replied squinting at the road due to he bright street light as he pulled up to the house 'I'm sorry ' she replied unbuckling her seatbelt.after Joe unbuckled Harper from her seat the pair discussed everything they were hiding from each other agreeing they have no more secret there night had been long but they have had longer ones

Sorry for not updating I've just been hella stressed and haven't felt like writing in a while but have recently used it as a method to desired