giving birth

time skip to Taylor being 9 months

I fell onto the floor holding my abdomen  'Joe help I think she's coming' I yelled  I heard him rushing up the stairs 'Im here baby do you need the ambulance or shall I drive you?' he said worriedly. 'I don't know my abdomen and back hurt im having contractions' I cried as he rubbed my stomach 'come on let's get in the car can you walk or do I need to carry you' I tried to stand up but fell down from the pain 'Carry me ' He was panicked and I was in pain.

He carried me into the car 'Taylor, you have been in labour for 10 minutes you can last another 30' he said buckling me in we started speeding down the high way police were following us 'Pull over your car now' Joe pulled to the side I was shaking and scared the officer walked over to the window I cried 'I think you know what you have done wrong' the officer said crossing his arms.

'My wife Taylor alwyn is in labour we need to go to the hospital' Joe replied as I held my abdomen 'Oh Taylor Alwyn we will have to move cars to the side you guys keep going as long as I can get an autograph' the officer said smiling I gave him his autograph.he started to pull cars to the side of the street making the middle free for us 'GO JOE ITS GETTING WORSE' I screamed

'Im going Taylor' I cried He got a water bottle that was sitting in the sun and placed it on my swollen stomach.4 minutes till your destination google maps notified us 'nearly there babe hold on you can do it I know it' He rubbed my thigh.'PUT YOUR HAND ON THE STEERING WHEEL NOT MY THIGH WE WILL CRASH AND DIE' I screamed 'OK TAY' He screamed back.

you have reached your destination 'here we are tay' he opened the door 'Joe I cant walk get a doctor to bring a bed down.'I can carry you' I shook my head 'don't bother your strong but I don't want to risk you dropping me' I explained.He nodded 'Stay here ill go get a doctor' I nodded 'Be quick' I cried helplessly he sprinted in like an athlete at the Olympics.

Joes P.O.V

'Can I get a doctor my Wife is in labour' I called 'Good to see you again Joe' one of Taylor's doctors said 'yeah well can you help my wife she cant walk and she is having contractions' she nodded 'ill get doctors'.

I was scared the last time I had dealt with labour was when Patrick was being born I couldn't remember much. They had brought out a gurney and wheeled it to the car they then lifted Taylor onto the bed and wheeled her inside.There were the most paps we had ever seen but I was more fixated on Taylor being ok.

I locked the car and walked back inside walking up to the desk 'can I see Taylor Alwyn?' he shook her head 'im afraid you will have to wait sorry but I'll notify you when you can' I shook my head 'why not Taylor is a sensitive girl and she needs me by her side' she sighed 'fine I'll go ask the doctors' she said storming from her desk.

geez, I thought to myself sitting down in the waiting room where many people were looking at me I texted Taylor not expecting any reply as she was in the middle of giving birth.

Me: Hey Tay are you ok? do you want me to come up and see you?

🔥Tay🔥: not ok can you come the doctor said you can come see me now shes really beautiful

Me: you have already given birth?

  🔥Tay🔥 Yeah they didn't let you in I wanted you there  im in room 246 take the elevator to floor 3

Me: ok cant wait to see you 2 lovely

  🔥Tay🔥 😘😘😘😘 

I walked over to the elevator pressing floor 3 I walked down the long hall signing in at the reception I walked over to room 246 slowly and quietly opening the door to see my wife and new daughter in her arms 'Hey' I whispered walking over to them 'Hi can you use my phone and text Karlie?'. 

'Sure can what do you want me to write?' I said unlocking her phone clicking on Karlie's name 'ask her if she can stop by my house grab the capsule and some clothes' I nodded 'should we facetime her instead?'she immediately nodded 'Ok'.

'Hey OMG TAYLOR CONGRATS can I COME TO THE HOSPITAL AND SEE HER?' I flipped the camera to my face 'of course but before you come Taylor wants to know if you can grab the pink maxi Cosi capsule in our room and some clothes.

'UMM OF COURSE, I CAN AS LONG AS I CAN HOLD THAT CUTIE' I nodded 'just don't scream when you get her' she nodded 'ok I won't be there soon im bringing josh' I nodded 'ok bye Karlie' I said ending the call.

'Do you want to hold her' Taylor asked me 'Of course' she handed me the baby'what are we naming her?' she thought for a few seconds 'Harper harper grace alwyn' I nodded stroking the tiny blonde curls on my new baby girl 'gorgeous name'.she chuckled quietly 'that's one of my songs about you' I smiled about us I said pointing to the baby  'Awwe your gonna be a great father' 'back at you babe just a mom a great one'

25 minutes later 

Taylors P.O.V

'hey guys Karlie said walking through the door with baby stuff 'Thank you-you're a legend' I said she put the capsule on the floor and layed the baby clothes on the table.'Of course aunty Kalrie cant show up without cookies' I opened my mouth wide 'yaaaasss' I said quietly trying not to wake harper.

Joe handed harper to Karlie 'oh my gosh she is so beautiful' Joe nodded Josh do you want a hold I mean your gonna be a father in 6 months.'Wait what are you 3 months 'yes Karlie cut me off she gave me a big hug 'they're gonna be best friends just like us' we were all excited.'Back to you Karls' Josh said placing harper in Karlies arms.

I  took a photo of Karlie holding harper and posted it on Instagram

my beautiful girls 👩🤱👶🎀

4 m likes 906,764 comments 🛫

Taylor1989swift: omg Taylor im like crying  this is so bloody cute

kaylorisreal: KAYLOR IS RISING I KNOW AND FEEL IT

selenagomez omg you guys are so cute wish I was in LA flying down right now to see you guys

edsheeran kaylorisreal no no it is not Taylors married stop your nonsense you old potato

noitsb3cky edsheeran stunning us all with that comment 

harper woke up and started crying a nurse came in giving her a bottle of milk 'have you decided on a name yet Miss?' the nurse asked me. 'Harper grace alwyn' she nodded and wrote it down on the birth certificate 'do you think you are ready to go home Taylor?' the nurse asked me 'Id love to' she nodded and helped me stand up.

Joe drove me home harper cried a little bit on the way home but Karlie was in the back comforting her the whole way.When we got home I walked into my La house which had been decorated completely all of my good friends were there throwing confetti at us as we walked in 'Joe, Karlie did you know about this' they nodded 'thank you, guys.

'Im hungry can we eat' they nodded 'look, Taylor, all your favorite candy and junk food' I smiled happily as Harper was passed around and everyone taking selfies with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1287 words later here we are I have a few  other stories you should check out

my heart and my soul haylor

jaylor one-shots

big reputations hiddleswift