🍾cleaning up bottles🍾

'come on Joe come set up the party with me' I pleaded 'Ok ill set up speakers you go to the wine cellar and get some wine' I nodded and ran down the hallway hooking the door back 'Hmmmm what ones'.

I grabbed some of my favorite wine all of a sudden the door closed I was now locked in my wine cellar 'haha Teffys locked in' I heard Austin laughing.

'BLOODY HELL AUSTIN LET ME OUT' I said screaming but there was no use just echo I decided Id text, Joe

T: Austin locked me in the wine cellar can you come like get me out?

2 seconds later

Joe: of course im not gonna leave you down there that bastards gonna pay for this

...

T: 😂❤💞 I love you

I heard Joe running down the hall he unlocked the door holding it back for me while I carried the wine.

'Ugh I thought I was gonna be locked in here forever' He kissed my shoulder'I hope not still feeling sick?' I nodded 'I want her to be out already' I moaned.

'Food and table are looking amazing could you set the speakers up since im so bad with tech?' He nodded and set them up.

'Imma test it Taylor' I nodded'perfect nice and loud the base beat is rattling the chandelier' he smiled oh Taylor with her lyrics.

 'Let's get ready would you like to match baby?' I immediately nodded we ran up to our room and started pulling random stuff out 'what about denim jack and black dress' I asked 'down but ill have a black shirt on not a dress'. I then chuckled'bit too embarrassing ?'.

we got changed into our matching outfits we took a mirror selfie which I then posted on Instagram.

that was the first pic of joe I had posted on social media so my fans went hyper like a 3-year-old on a sugar rush.

there was a knock on the door we raced each other down to get it but like always Joe was faster and bet me 'Hey Gigi' he said shaking her hand.

'I decided to bring all these fireworks for us too light off tonight' I hugged her'yes yes yes so lit' she cringed'lit seriously' tay she laughed as we walked into my living room.

'Taylor put those back there for the party' Joe said as I tried to steal the goldfish (sigh) 'fine I rolled my eyes' as Gigi laughed

3 minutes later

another nock

we all raced to the door Joe beating both of us "HEY GUYS COME IN THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN' I shouted while jumping next to Joes side 'ok Tay don't get too excited' Cara tells me while Martha whispered to Todrick.

'whats all the whispering for?' I questioned them they laughed 'oh your guard was really funny back there he said are you Taylors friend and we said yes cause duh we are and he said I thought she has none'.

We all laughed 'was it bill hes a funny little savage' she shrugged Taylor don't expect us to know the names of your security she said walking into the kitchen.

'Oh well I thought he would tell you his name' she shook her head' 'well let's start this party' I said flipping my hair Joe walked over and hugged me 'not yet baby not everyone is here should we leave the door open for them.

' I nodded he walked over to the door and hooked it back 'Austin we have to talk' I heard Joe say 'Ugh about what' he rolled his eyes at Austin 'You locking Taylor in the wine cellar'.

he ran away 'im sorry I thought it would be funny' Joe walked back to me laying his head on my shoulder as everyone jammed to my album' I tried' I nodded'Yeah thanks, I guess'.

'YO HOMIES WHATS UPPP' I heard ed shout I ran over and hugged him 'yay your here' He hugged me back 'sure am I saw Tiffany and blake and lily, Selena coming there like 5 minutes away they were stuck in traffic' I pushed out my bottom lip'I hope there here soon I can't wait to start the party'.

'Me to it is gonna be so fun hopefully even better than the one you had in 2017 in your London apartment' I laughed 'don't even remind me this one is 100% better guess there were so many bottles and trash im glad Joe helped clean or id be done with life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a lot longer part than usual so hope you like it I also recently updated my haylor story my heart and my soul I think you should check that 1 out

thank you for all the reads it means so much happy new years keep safe I love you all.