our worst days

AdamsP.o.V

it had been a long day in the studio I wish I still had Taylor to come home to and cuddle with she brightened my worst days. there was a major traffic jam I was supposed to be home at 5.00 it is now  5.45 and I wasn't even close to home My head fell back onto the leather headrest of my range rover I sighed there were so many girls asking me out But I was attached to her everything about her,her eyes, hair, nose, lips, body even her really bad puns.I turned on some music only to hear Taylor's new song playing and muted it usually id sing along but now it was more of a distraction from reality. 

I decided to get some Chinese for dinner and turned into the small street my favourite shop was on as I did so a small figure ran in front of my car 'for fuck sake' I screamed not knowing it was a child.A familiar looking girl with striking blue eyes and blonde ringlets looked up at me,she stared at me 'mummy' she said like she was in a horror movie he body was pale 'do I look like your mother' I replied back turning my engine off.'you hurt my mummy' she said, she was acting like eleven from stranger things and bloody looked like it too completely pale.'I dont even know your mother' I said I instantly regretted what I said the closer I looked at her I realised who she was It was Taylor and Joe's daughter she was a model too 'what are you doing here and im sorry for what I did to your mother' I turned my engine back on and parked outside the store she sat down on a bench and brang her knees to her head and cried I locked my car and sat down next to her 'whats wrong' I asked wrapping an arm around her 'mummys being naughty I dont know why' she mumbled 'what do you mean' I replied I was worried for Taylor had something happened the worst things ran through my mind I was petrified 'mummy pushed daddy onto the counter and took his shiwt off dadda called her naughty girl' 

I was speechless Taylor was only trying to have sex and Harper took the naughty girl compliment the wrong way 'well im going to get some chinese food do you want some too?' I asked hoping to brighten her mood 'really , daddy sais I cant eat it unless its my birthday because its not good for me' she jumped off the bench 'yeah, ill put you in the car and give you my phone you can play some games if you want' she jumped up and down she was so excited, like a kid on Christmas morning.I wish that I could have kids with Taylor I was now attached to harper she was just like her mother whom I missed dearly.

I unlocked the door to the car she climbed in the back and buckled her self in I unlocked my phone handing it to her and locked the car.

harpers P.OV

I was watching sesame street on adams phone the screen went dark grey and played a sound it had a green button and a red button and  a name I didnt know how to read it but It had some love heart next to the letters I clicked the red button and the screen went away.I kept watching my video until Adam came back.

Adams P.O.V

I hopped back into the car Harper handed me my phone 'i fink your fone is bwoken it went grey and had green button and red button and it made funny noise' I turned on the screen to see a missed call from Taylor I was so glad Harper didn't know how to read nor know what a call was otherwise id be in deep shit with the Alwyn family.'someone called me' I mumbled back 'oh at least it's not bwoken' she said I sighed and put my phone on the empty passenger seat it used to be Taylor seat I vividly remembered all the times I would rub her thigh or peck her lips they were some good memories.

'harper are you sure you don't want to go back home' I questioned fearing what Taylor and Joe will do 'I wanna go to your house' she replied 'but the suns setting and your parents are very very worried about you' I said she wasn't budging she shook her head 'no I wanna have a sweep over at your house' I closed my eyes and sighed.'fuck me' I cursed under my breath I had no idea to look after kids specially 5 year olds. After about 30 minutes Harper had fallen asleep Now was my chance I could drop her home or to one of Taylor's friends I drove down the road on max speed I drove up the hill of Hollywood Hills and parked on the side of the road this place gave me memories, memories of when Taylor would take me here to visit her friends.I placed her on blake and Ryans doorstep I rung the doorbell and ran off.

Taylors P.O.V

We sprinted out the door harper was gone and we had no idea where she went she only left minutes ago and wasn't in sight Joe and I split locations. It had been over an hour of searching and we still couldn't find her I started sending calls and text to everyone on my contacts apart from my parents knowing they'd freak out. Joe and I met up at in and out we ate some burgers and fries for dinner and went down to the local police station straight after. The drive was just us crying our daughter not only caught us about to have sex but also is now afraid of us 'we are terrible parents' I thought to myself.

Trees P.O.V 

Taylor and Joe had told me about Harper I lied about my whereabouts I was searching for Her everywhere It was late at night and I was so exhausted I wanted to let the police deal with it but I felt like helping, after all, I am her publicist but she's also my best friend. She said it was none of my business and they were fine but harpers only a toddler anything could happen to her, yes shes very fast and good at running but vs a 40-year-old man. Terrifying I drove up to Hollywood hills I had a house located here it view over the whole city my husband and I usually sit on the balcony and have a glass of wine or two and look at all the pretty lights. Right now that's exactly what I wanted to de-stress from Taylor's child and take a step out of reality.

I slammed down on my brakes as I saw a small girl run across the driveway My curiosity wandered if It was harper although she lived in Beverly Hills she had been here in Hollywood hills when Taylor was visiting Adam she knows the area she was traumatized here Taylor and I were the only people who knew about it. She wasn't able to tell Joe after Joe said hed kill Adam for having sex with Taylor without her will , Adam had picked Harper up from kindergarten one afternoon  after panicking Adam had blackmailed Taylor into giving him 14 million dollars he didn't need the money he just wanted her to go into debt if she didn't give it to him harper would be killed if was horrifying Taylor had easily given him the money she told Joe she spent it on 'charities' which he fully believed.

I took a step out of my car Harper it was her, laying on the concrete with grazes on her body she had an open wound on her cheek he was crying I picked her up only to find out she started screaming 'put me down' she whimpered I locked my car and bring her inside she kicked the door and turned around I sat down 'its tree' I said leaning in for a hug which she rejected 'I know who you awe I don't need you to tew me you shupid girl' she said facing her back to me 'harper why did you run away' I said cocking my head to the side 'daddy was going to hurt mama' I furrowed my eyebrows 'what do you mean' I pulled my phone out and text Taylor her  Harpers whereabouts immideatly getting a reply 'memba when adam hurt mama when he kick her , daddy was on the counter lying down I fink mama push him and I didnt wanna get huwt so I run' I pushed back a lose strand of my hair.

 'harper only Adam hurt Taylor your dad Loves your mom so so much mum didnt wanna hurt him she was just gonna tickle him' she used the corner on the wall to hold onto she pulled her leg to her head doing a Scorpio she had been in gymnastics since she was  very young and was very good at it 'what other gymnastics can you do' I asked trying to pass time until Taylor and Joe got here 'do you have bars or trampaleene' she asked (a/n I'm using the wrong spelling cause toddlers don't have to good speech development) 'no but I have a bad and couch if you wanna use that and some pillows' she ran around the corner and went to my living room she climbed up on top of the couch and backflipped off the top 'ta-da' she said and walked off sassily.

I saw headlights shine straight through the window blinding me and harper Taylor was here Joe was here they are emotional and tired and so scared I heard the sound of heals hitting the concrete outside , and the sound of Taylor crying hopefully in releif.I called harper over as soon as I heard the doorbell go I was about to face a mother who i've knowen for years who lost her own child.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the lack of updates ill try to update soon vote and comment