playgrounds

Joe's P.O.V

this week was different I had two babies to take care of Taylor, Harper - Harper had been crying and giving us no sleep the whole week and Taylor is coming down with the flu.It wasn't our best week but lots of family and friends came down and gave gifts and supported us

It was currently 6 am harper was playing with her talking Elmo which soon she had fallen asleep Todrick had given her the Elmo toy which isn't a surprise it was musical and dances something he does.Taylor was in bed attempting to get some sleep I Brang Taylor her breakfast only to hear Harper crying from the nursery 'Can you feed her babe' she nodded'after I eat' ruffled her hair then kissing her forehead running down the hall to harper

'hey, baby its ok' I picked her up from her crib placing her in her baby swing giving her my phone to watch Peppa Pig she was only 9 days old but already loved her.I walked back to Taylor who was still drinking her coffee.

 'Tay what do you think about going for a walk like we did before you had Harper we can set up her stroller?' she sighed 'man im pretty tired but I guess I need the exercise anyway' I nodded and took away her empty plate she walked into the nursery so she could feed Harper before we left.

I set up the stroller placing it near the door 'are you ready for it' I asked Taylor using her song title 'very funny' she said walking towards me with Harper in her arms 'did you get Elmo she cant live without that thing' I asked while Taylor buckled Harper into her stroller ' I'll go get it'.

'here you go sweets' she said placing Elmo in Harper's stroller which she snatched and held onto for god dear life.'there are so many paps today'.

Taylor mumbled loud enough for me to hear'its okay babe' I said walking down the driveway 'can someone still run' I said whispered to Taylor who then immediately ran past the paparazzi which I also did.

'can we go to that park we did before I had Harper' Taylor asked me with teary eyes 'babe don't cry and of course'  she wiped away the tears that had just left her eyes ' it's an emotional park for me to bad Harpers too young to play'.

 I took one of my hands off the stroller using it to rub Taylors back 'we will take her there as soon as she can walk' she smiled then kissing my neck we kept talking although the paparazzi followed us the whole way trying to get candids of not only us but Harper too which was the last thing we wanted also recorded us talking.

we got to the park not caring about the paps flooding the playground where children were being scolded by their parents because of it I unbuckled Harper placing her in Taylor's arms who was on a swing rocking back and forth slowly which Harper seemed to like.

'Babe take her on the slide' she laughed 'trying to embarrass me im 28, Joe, I don't wanna go on the slide' I shook my head 'Harper will like it go on sweetie' she finally gave in going down the giant slide that's at least 16 feet high.

I heard Taylor's screams which I laughed at 'that was horrid Joe' she said walking over to me 'Im glad you liked it, Tay,, 'I said sitting on a bench 'shut up I nearly died in there' I pushed my bottom lip out 'oh no my wife is gonna be dead'.

 she chuckled 'let's go home im tired' she said buckling Harper back in who fell asleep on the way home.'its been a long day' I said pecking her lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the inactive updates I had writer's block as well as exams but ill most likely update later today or tomorrow.

end game was awesome she looked so amazing and sweeran danm this was stunnign this look is iconic it deserves a grammy or 13 of them    !!!!