Netflix and chill

I woke up with a pounding headache from the music last night 'Babe where are you' I called looking for Joe walking through the hallways of my LA mansion 'In the backyard', I heard a faint response

. I walked in to the backyard to see Joe picking up bottles  my hand was brought to my heart 'Thank you for cleaning up would you like any help?' he shook his head'Thanks for offering but you need rest' I nodded walking back to our bedroom 'ugh' the pain striking again I had only been out of bed for 5 minutes and I get morning sickness again.

I walked into the bathroom exhausted from last night I leaned over the toilet bowl 'Hey babe' Joe said quietly and hugged me from the back'hi' i said inhaling through my nose ' its gonna be ok just breathe' he said rubbing circles on my back.

'I think Im feeling a little bit better' I said getting up from my knees 'ill make you some breakfast go lay down in bed we can watch some movies to pass the day' I nodded clapping my hands.I went and laid down on our California king bed pulling the sheets up to my neck.

I got out my laptop scrolling through Netflix trying to finding some good movies or shows I cast stranger things to the tv waiting for Joe to bring in my food.

'here you go blueberry waffles and orange juice' he said sitting next to me 'Yum' I said with an extended u.'Im glad you like it' he put the waffles on the bedside table 'ill get a towel so you don't spill it' I nodded and sat up he played the towel over my chest.

He grabbed one of my hair ties 'Do you want your hair up so it doesn't get in your food?' I nodded he put my hair into a pony then climbed in next to me 'I thought you hate scary movies and stuff like that'.

'I do but stranger thing is kinda cool' he said passing me my food 'right if you get scared you can hold onto me' 'Ok I will' I laughed.Without checking time we had binge watched season 1 and 2 the whole day and even friends, greys anatomy. 'Wow we watched a lot of tv do you think we should go for a walk'

 I tilted my head side to side trying to decide whether I was in the mood for the press I lean onto him 'Idk there's a lot of paps who will follow us' He nodded 'that's ok I get where you're coming from we will be fine remember we just shake it off and ignore him' I laughed.

 'ok let me get out of my robe and we can go' I ran into my closet and changed into some yoga pants and a sports bra which would show the tiny amount of weight I had put on which Joe thinks is gonna be sexy I slipped on my Nikes grabbed my bag and ran over to Joe.

'Im ready let's go' we walked through Beverly Hills in the 89 f weather even tho its winter 'we talked a lot during our walk.we could barely hear the paps because of how loud we were talking I was a sweaty mess while Joe on the other hand still looked gorgeous and not puffed out one bit.'How are you not sweating' he chuckled'because im so gorgeous' 'I can't say anything to your face' I replied.

 'wanna go home you need to shower you look like you just went swimming' I crossed my arms ' wow thanks ' I said sassily 'it's hot tho' I nodded 'lets go home its like 6 pm and getting dark' he nodded ' walking back or drive' I shook my head 'definitely not walking' I got out my phone and texted my driver ad told him where we were.

after 15 minutes of waiting on the swings of a park, we were close to my driver honked the horn ' let's go baby' Joe said to me as we jogged over to the car and got in 'can I sleep in your arms' I asked Joe who nodded without hesitation 'Of course I'll take you to bed after' i nodded collapsing my body onto his lap he kissed my forehead  'goodnight sweets' goodnight I mumbled back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys, I have 2 new stories I think you should check out 

: my heart and my soul {haylor}

: big reputations hiddleswift

hope you like my longer parts next part is a time skip to her being 9 months so keep that in mind