Profile

Please keep in mind I wrote this when I was 13. I'm 15 now and it's cringy so uhh yeah.
Codes:
(F/N)- First Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(H/L)- Hair Length

Age: 15
Birthday: January, 14
Height: 5ft 7in
Weight: 95lb.
Blood Type: O
Quirk: White Demon
Element: Depends
Quirk Explanation: The user of the quirk named White Demon is capable of controlling both fire and ice. This quirk allows the user to even fly with wings of flame. This quirk also provides enhanced physical abilities. This quirk is very similar to Todoroki Shoto's Half Ice Half Fire quirk.
Weaknesses: If one element is used too much it may result in the demon which the user must harbor seizing control of the user, causing the user to lose control and becoming more dangerous. The demon also has the decision to render the user unconscious in a coma like state from a few hours to a couple of days. However, it is possible for the user to gain complete control over the White Demon but this feat has never been accomplished.
Edit: Additionally, every time the user's demon takes over or has to step in results in another demon being summoned into the user's body. If too many demons are being harbored by the user, the user's body will begin to age much faster than normal.
Backstory: June 4th
I was only 3.
"Mama, papa! Look! I can make fire and ice!" I chirped in happiness as my mother and father walked over towards me.

They looked horrified...

"Sweetheart... She's..." my mother gasped, her eyes widening in shock. A hand strikes me across the face causing the fire and ice to disappear. "Papa... what did I do wrong ??" I choked out beginning to cry. "If you decide to continue living, defeat All Might And Endeavor." My Father said with disgust. "You are the daughter of the top 3rd hero, you will comply."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey! Nice to meet you! I'm Shadow! And I'm the author of the terrible fanfic you're about to read... If you actually like this story, sorry but I'm not going to be able to update very often because of 8th grade. Also sorry if I made you go look up some very complex words, I swear I'm a 13 year old! I just have a vocabulary of a junior in high school and it makes me go crazy if I don't use the words I know! So SORRY! And warning, the complex vocabulary will be a reoccurring thing in this fan fiction. Anyways, good bye!