Chapter 1 It Begins

A/N- Just saying again, sorry if this story is trash. My writing skills are practically nonexistent.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The first day...
I was excluded from the entrance exam because my father waltzed into the building demanding I get accepted. Of course the teachers complied, my father is terrifying in the eyes of many. "Miss (Y/N), it's time to wake up." One of the servants said opening the door slightly. She's shivering... "Thank you, though I must apologize, my chambers are quite cold." Not just cold, almost freezing...

After I get ready, I put on the uniform. Too tight, damn I thought father had put in the right size. I grab my bag and head downstairs to the dining table. "Miss, today's breakfast will be just some yakisoba." The butler said with a welcoming grin, while I responded with a cold, and unyielding tone. "I will be heading straight to U.A."

"Of course, would you like for us to ready a car ?" He continues moments before I walk out of the front door. I will be walking to school today, like a normal girl. As I walk towards the U.A I hear purrs and whistles pass me by, "Looking good cutie!" A man yells, now I'm seriously irritated. I walk over to the man giving him a sweet smile, "I'm lost sir, would you please escort me to the U.A?" This is not how I imagined my first day would begin. "Of course! Now please follow me!" The man replies with the creepiest of grins, putting a hand out into the dark ally. "You really shouldn't try to assault girl who's father is the top 3rd hero, and try to get away with it." A deep voice muttered, the voice was cold. Sending shivers down even my spine, "Endeavor." The man's voice wavers, "Why, isn't it Endeavor! The top 2nd hero!" I said with a mock voice and smile. I suppose Endeavor's son goes to the U.A. "I suppose you were only pretending to be innocent so you can get your anger out." Endeavor replies with a slight grin. "I will escort you to the U.A. Miss (L/N)~san."

"Why thank you!" I said moments before sending a spike of ice next to the man's head without looking back. Walking away with Endeavor, he led me to the U.A and instead of taking me to Class 1-A where I had been assigned, he took me to the library. There was a boy standing there around the height of 5 feet 9 inches, he seemed around the same age as me. He had crimson red hair on his left but pure white hair on his right. " (L/N)~san, meet my son Todoroki Shouto!" Endeavor boomed, his flames burning brighter than ever before. The boy turned around revealing a dark gray eye on his right and a sky blue eye on the left along with a large scar. "A pleasure to meet you." I say curtsying politely. "The pleasure is mine." He responds with a deep cold voice which sends shivers down my spine. "Well I hope you two will get along during your time at UA! Shoto, please take her to Class 1-A." Endeavor begins before walking off to who knows where.

*Todoroki Shoto's POV*

'Damn bastard, he keeps contradicting himself. He tells me I can do whatever I want then brings me the daughter of the top 3rd pro-hero's daughter. Most likely to marry once we are of age no doubt.' I thought gritting my teeth. I double over attempting not to throw myself into a fight with my bastard of a father. "Well I hope you two will get along during your time at UA! Shoto, please take her to Class 1-A." My Father begins before turning on his heel and walking off to who knows where. I offer her my arm as I must follow my father's wishes even if I don't want to. This isn't like my quirk, I cannot disobey these orders. As we walk towards Class 1-A, we both hear whispers of other classmates. "It's only the first day and there are already so many whispers." (L/N)~san said in a faint whisper. I do nothing but continue walking and nod in response.

"So Todoroki~san, what is your quirk?" She suddenly asked making me flinch in the process. "Half Cold Half Hot." I reply urging her to continue walking. "Mine is named White Demon." She answers coldly, I've heard of that quirk before.... "We have arrived. Mr. Aizawa will call you in shortly."

"Thank you for escorting me."