Chapter 12 - Know Your Enemies

Short Chapter Because School is starting soon!!!

(Y/N)'s Father's POV -

"All Might is weak."

"So I guess we should attack soon if he is as weak as you say." Tomura laughs, his laughter ever so psychotic. "I don't care what you do but do not harm the Bakugou boy and my daughter." I say as Tomura places a single hand on my shoulder with a finger raised so his quirk doesn't harm me. "You didn't have to go ahead and disown her after the U.S.J. incident. She put up a good fight, she is almost already on a pro's level when it comes to combat." Tomura explains. The artificial hands on his face always being so very creepy but I act unfazed by the environment of the area. "If you lay even a finger on my daughter or Bakugou, All Might won't be the one you need to worry about. I'll kill you myself." I spat at him, my voice dripping with venom. "Alright alright. No need to start with the threats." Tomura's blood red eyes stare straight through my dozens of masks. No wonder my daughter fell prey to him, even I can't read him completely. "Very well. Make sure you don't disappoint me. Shigaraki Tomura." Stepping out of the bar I made sure to use a mask to hide my face so no civilian will recognize me. The moon is nowhere to be found, it's a new moon today. A night where all of (Y/N)'s demons will sleep and she will be powerless. I'll have to arrange for someone to protect her until the next phase of the moon comes, additionally, I will have to have someone begin separating Todoroki and (Y/N)...

No one's POV -

Todoroki's injuries weren't very deep and he was able to be healed very quickly but he was ordered by Recover Girl to rest. "You've grown up so much (Y/N), and you have gotten a taste of a life so perfect." A feminine voice said, "Mother..." The woman standing in the doorway was gifted with beautiful (H/C) locks that were soft to the touch, and large light brown eyes. The taller woman steps up to take her daughter's hand, a single touch was all it took to make the already broken girl break out in tears. Hands covering her face (Y/N) squats down, attempting to silence her sobs. "Mother... Y-you came back for me... After so long..." Almost half a decade had passed since (Y/N)'s mother had been banished from the family, "I'm sorry my child. You know how your father is, but you... You've grown so much. You've even found yourself a boyfriend! Of everyone it could have been, Todoroki Shouto!" A smile and slight blush creep up on (Y/N)'s features and the tears disappear as fast as they came. "Mother! He is resting!" She shot back with quick efficiency. Tugging at her hero costume's skirt, (Y/N)'s face becomes paler by the second. "Mother, is it true what you said about father before you were banished?" (Y/N)'s mother seems to ponder about the question for a few minutes before answering. "Yes, it is. Your father is a spy, he was most likely the one who let the villains into the U.S.J. as well..."

"Very well Mother. This shouldn't be hard for me to do this then."

I will kill him.