Chapter 2 Cold Flame

Still Shouto's POV...
"(L/N)~san please come in." Mr. Aizawa said in a voice only slightly louder than a whisper. Tch... this girl is going to become one hell of a pain... "Hello, my name is (L/N) (F/N). A pleasure to make your acquaintance." She said with an innocent smile I never thought she would show. I feel my cheeks warming up, turning into a slight blush I turn away from her. "You can sit in the desk left of Todoroki." Mr. Aizawa says to her gesturing towards me. She nods with her fake bubbly persona. She's a good actress. As soon as she sits herself down in the desk left of me Mr. Aizawa begins "Today, since we don't know about your quirk that much you will be teamed up with the strongest students in class namely Todoroki Shouto as requested by your father." Of course there was a fucking catch to me meeting her. Damn bastards! "Very well, I look forward to working with you Todoroki~san." She says turning to me switching to her formal persona in an instant. Her acting is starting to become creepy... I say nothing but nod in response.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

"Very well, I look forward to working with you Todoroki~san." I said turning to him switching to my formal persona. "Now go change." Mr. Aizawa gesturing to the door. "Be at the field in 10 minutes."

As everyone rushed outside I grabbed Todoroki's arm and pulls him back into the classroom with you. "My father said something about you are supposed to be my guard here..."

"What?!?! I'm not protecting you, you can protect yourself." He said in a cold tone. "Listen here! I don't like this anymore than you do! All I'm asking is that if either of our fathers are nearby, you at least pretend..." my voice dies down and I loosen my grip on his arm. "Fine, come on we're going to be the last ones." Todoroki whisper to me, he grips my wrist and pulls me along to where the locker rooms are. Gesturing to the girls' locker room he gives me a slight smile before disappearing into the boys' locker room.

Once I entered the girls' locker room I throw open my locker door and quickly changes into the training uniform.
"(L/N)~san! My name is Uraraka!" A brown haired girl said tapping my shoulder. I turn around, met by a short brown haired girl. "You can just call me (F/N)." I reply giving her a slight smile.
"Oh okay! Anyways, sorry to start our friendship off like this but... So you and Todoroki ???" I tilt my head in confusion, "What do you mean Todoroki and I ?" I said letting out a nervous laugh. Honestly I'm an antisocial person! How should I know! "I mean like romantically, you two seem pretty close for your father to request that you get paired up with him." She replies. "I dont quite understand your meaning." A gasp can be heard from Uraraka. "I'll be outside." I mutter walking out into the field. "You take forever to change." Todoroki says to me tapping me on the shoulder. "Actually I finished changing around 3 minutes ago, Uraraka kept talking to me."

"That makes sense. Anyways wha-" he was cut off by Mr. Aizawa. "Alright we are going to be doing some training. If you get last place, you get expelled. It's simple."

This is going to be easy. It's going to be pretty easy with my enhanced physical abilities.

*Time Skip To Lunch*

Over the broadcast Todoroki and I was summoned to the faculty room. I threw open the door, as Todoroki walked in completely unfazed by whom was inside. Father... "(Y/N), have it done as soon as possible. Todoroki, would you be so kind as to come over for dinner tonight ?" My father asked sparing me not a single glance. "Of course, I would be honored sir." Todoroki replies. I stare at my father in disbelief. "Father... of course. I will have it done as soon as possible." I replied attempting to stay calm in front of my abuser. He'd beat me, he'd cut my hair, he'd cut my arms and legs if I do only one thing wrong... "(Y/N) I trust you to escort our guest to our home after school. Do not be late or else you know what will happen." My father threatens with a tone which strikes fear through my mind.

*Todoroki Shouto's POV*

She's shaking...

"Excuse us sir, but we should go eat our lunches now." I say attempting to get us away from her father, hoping to get some answers out of her. "Of course. (Y/N), I hope you also make sure all the arrangements are in order." Her father replied gesturing to the door. I turn on my heel and grabs (Y/N)'s arm pulling her along. Once we are in the cafeteria, I let go of her arm and ask "Are you alright ? You were shaking..."

She only nods and walks away from me. "Don't let my father's so called kindness fool you, he's just like Endeavor." She mutters to me and me alone.

*(Y/N)'s Father's POV*

"She better finish her assignment as a future villain. If she doesn't she won't be returning here." I think to myself with a slight smirk. The piles of paperwork stare at me. "UGH! I'm going to have to work overtime again."

My cellphone rings and I quickly answer it, covering my mouth so no bystanders will hear the words. "Tomura what do you need?" I question before Tomura answers. "We will be attacking UA soon, if you don't want your daughter to get hurt, make sure she does not go to school that day." He replies. "Very well, should I join you in the attack ?"

"No. If your daughter is found at U.S.J. We will capture her and return her to you. I will not guarantee to return her without harm."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) - Hey it's Shadow here! Sorry about the short chapter, I'm really short on time today but I will be uploading more frequently in the next couple days! Good bye!

Word Count: 1043