Chapter 6 - Forced Apology

It's been days since I've gotten out of my hospital room, or even spoke to spoke to anyone. I'm starting to feel guilty. "Ms. (L/N)? There is a Todoroki Shouto at the front desk looking for you. Would you like me to send him in?" My nurse asked after slight opening the door, just enough for her to peak her head in. Todoroki... "Yes, please do." I answered and as soon as the nurse left I immediately felt the need to grab a brush to brush my (h/c) hair and apply some chapstick. As I fixed all my clothing and my hair, I heard a knock come from my door. "It's me, please open up..."

Todoroki...

"Come on in." I answer, shortly after a certain heterochromatic haired and eyed boy opened the door and stepped in. "Momo, Jiro, Midoriya and Urakaka made me come here."

"Well I suppose it's a good thing they did." I reply with a sigh. "I wouldn't have been able to face you if they hadn't done so." A chuckle could be heard as Todoroki puts a hand on my head. He leans closer towards me, "Do you really think you're off the hook? Now tell me, what the hell did your father do to you... why were there scars on your arms?" His face is so close to my own that I can feel his warm breath. A shiver it sent down my spine as his lip grazes my earlobe. "M-my father used to beat me and even used a knife to cut my wrists... T-there! I told you, now please stop." I gasp out quickly, Todoroki backs away with a slight smirk. "Well that clears things up, but where are you going to live after you're discharged from here?"

"I don't know, I'll figure something out myself." I sigh turning away from him, for some reason I dig my nails into my palm so I was able to resist the urge to stare into his heterochromatic eyes. My heart flutters as a strand of my hair falls in front of my face, Todoroki sighs with disappointment. "You can stay at my house, I need the distraction anyways." That confirmed it, I was going to stay in the same house as Todoroki Shouto. "Well the sports festival is going to start soon so I'll head back and train after I make my sister prep your room."

I nod in reply and whispering a quiet thank you to him. I swear one second he pisses me off then the next he is an angel. He turns of his heel and walks out of the room.

*Time Skip*

I finally got discharged from the hospital and of course Todoroki helped me move into his home. His house isn't as big as my old home because there were three top heroes in my family but right now I can't be too picky. At least his sister was nice, she had snow white hair with a few red streaks and gray eyes. Selene has shown me a picture of the family before, when she had met them. Fuyumi could have been mistaken for Mrs. Todoroki if she didn't have the red streaks in her hair.

After I settled into my room, Todoroki walks into the room next to my own. "Todoroki? Is that your room?" I asked and Todoroki's head popped out into the hallway. "Yeah, we decided to put you there so in case anything happens I can get to you quickly since my father is quite chunky(I know it's rude but isn't Todoroki always like this when talking about his father?) and slower than a sloth." He replies. "Well actually I was wondering if I could just train with you tonight since I need to start training even if I'm not going to be participating." Todoroki's eyes seemed to light up at the statement and quickly agreed and even offered to teach me some things his father taught him when he was younger.

That night we head down to the training area as it was originally planned. Todoroki showed me a way to use the ice as an ice wall. I had known how to do that but never at that magnitude because when I had tried before it resulted in a certain demon taking control of my body but since I hadn't over used my power that time I didn't have to harbor another demon. I shifted my foot like Todoroki had said and the ground around me frozen instantly but the trees in the area was also frozen. "The ice wall is quite challenging but you have done it before right?" I nod in response. "It wasn't fun though because some demon decided it would be funny to take control of my body." I shot back, Todoroki suddenly started laughing. He has such a beautiful smile. "You should smile more often."

"Fine, but on one condition."

I tilt my head in curiosity.

"Call me Shouto from now on."