Chapter 10 - Three Words

"Thank you." I had no intention of watching the other battles since the participants were of no interest to me. After all, I wasn't required to do so anyway. I only had to step in when the battle became too heated and could possibly bring death to the fighters, and none of the battles before this one was life-threatening. Todoroki Shouto VS Izuku Midoriya and the winner of that battle will be fighting against Katsuki Bakugou. These two battles are the ones which might very well become life-threatening. And I was correct. Shouto kept attempting to freeze Midoriya but Midoriya would destroy the ice spikes every time but breaking a finger every time as a result.  Taking notice of the thin layers of ice covering Shouto's right arm, my body tenses. Damn it Shouto... Stop being so arrogant and just use your flames! You will get frostbite at this rate!

It could be seen that Midoriya says something to Shouto but the distance made it impossible to hear. A few moments of silence from the arena pass by before Shouto's left side bursts into a bright orange and red flame. I sigh, "Finally he lets go of his arrogance... I suppose I should as well." I mutter before Shouto and Midoriya charges up their quirks, preparing for one final test of strength. "(Y/N)! They will kill each other at this rate!" Midnight yells and I rush towards the arena, activating my quirk in the process. Creating walls of both flame and ice with it as Midnight and Cementoss does the same with their quirks.  I coughed several times from the lack of oxygen because of the residue still in the air because of the impact from all five quirks. Once the smoke cleared, Shouto was standing still within the arena boundaries while Midoriya was passed out on the ground outside the arena boundaries.

"Todoroki Shouto is the Winner!" Midnight yells just as the crowd goes wild over the amazing battle. Helping Midoriya to Recovery Girl, I spare a glance at Shouto. The left side of his gym uniform was burnt away, revealing his toned chest slightly.  Many girls in the audience were gushing at the sight, some even having nosebleeds over it. Gritting my teeth I turn away from him and continues bringing Midoriya to Recovery Girl. Walking through the halls of the stadium a shiver goes down my spine. Father is here... "(Y/N). Understand this. I am only doing this because your elder sister and brother are both outside my custody and your younger sister is far too young for any of these plans." my father explains (that is him taking you back as his daughter), his tone still sends shivers down my spine. "And what plans are you speaking of, father?" I ask slowly turning to him. "Your arranged marriage of course. Your elder siblings will all be married soon." He runs a large hand through his (H/C) hair and his eyes shine with pride even though he was the one who forced them into their marriages, it was never their choice who they marry.

"Will you at least be telling me my fiance's name, father?"

"Katsuki Bakugou. The explosion of a boy in your class." He responds and it sets me in stone. "Why him father? I thought you would say Todoroki Shouto. It was the expected response." My father narrows his (E/C) eyes, the (E/C) boring into my soul. "Yes, but Todoroki and your quirk are far too similar since you both control ice and fire. If the ability to control both ice and fire and the ability to create explosions are combined so the child is able to control both ice and fire and in addition also create explosions at will, that child will REIGN!" Footsteps could be heard coming down from the hall and my father's attention diverts towards it. "Mr. (L/N)... I will be taking (Y/N) for myself." A warm yet cold hand grips mine and pull me into his embrace. My back against his slightly exposed chest. "Oh? Todoroki Shouto, so you wish to take my daughter and have her bare your children? Ridiculous!" My father laughs as Shouto's heterochromatic eyes narrow and his grip on me tightens. "OI! HALF-AND-HALF BASTARD!! LET GO OF MY LIL' DEMON!!" A certain blonde yelled as he filled to the brim with rage as usual.

Since when was I his lil' demon? Oh wait, father most likely made him a deal saying if Bakugou marries me, my father will make sure he becomes the number one hero or something ridiculous like that.

It seems that Shouto had caught onto that fact as well since he releases me from his embrace the moment Bakugou got within earshot. "Bakugou, please remind me. Since when did I become your lil' demon?" I say, narrowing my (E/C) eyes. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he just suddenly yelled out of nowhere, his face flushed with either embarrassment or rage I couldn't tell. As I flip my (H/C) hair over my shoulder the room's temperature drops in an instant. "Katsuki Bakugou. As your fiance I hope that you learn to control that irritating temper of yours, or else I will call off this engagement and you won't get whatever my father had promised you." Donning a mask was a simple matter to me, but to hide that never-ending fear of being controlled is the real challenge. My father begins to laugh, his voice thunders throughout the halls. "(Y/N), do you really think I offered him something in return so he will marry you? You over think such things."

"He didn't offer me anything (Y/N)..." Bakugou says without his usual tone of nonstop anger. "(Y/N), I-I" he stops in the center of his sentence and looks down to the ground, his hands dug deep into his pockets. "ILOVEYOU!!" He yells, he said the words so fast I almost didn't completely catch his meaning. His face heating up so fast, you would most likely mistake him for a large blonde cherry. Shouto clasps his hands into fists, most likely about to punch Bakugou in the face. "JUST STOP HANGING OUT WITH THAT HALF-AND-HALF BASTARD!!" he yells so loud that I had to cover my ears. After yelling that ridiculous line he runs away into his waiting room waiting for his next match.

(A/N) - IDK anymore!! I was just writing and I ended up coming up with this! Well at least we get to see some actual romance in this chapter.