Chapter 16 - Nightmares

The day began and we were thrown into a multitude of training exercises which I was able to finish fairly easily thanks to the training Shouto had given me but Kaminari seemed like he was having some trouble. "Pikachu, make sure to shift your weight around. Don't always rely on one leg." The tip seemed useful as Kaminari had gained more speed and agility. Each time he lunged towards me to try to at least gain some ground he was met with a flame too cold to approach, a white flame erupted from all around my body. "Yes it's going to burn you but every hit matters so you can't be afraid of getting hurt." Crimson Element's voice cut through the sound of flames cackling. "(Y/N) I would like to use you as a demonstration so please go all out and spar with me."

"Of course, it would be my pleasure to do so."

Crimson Element's infamous water whip was a force to be reckoned with, with its power to take on many forms including the form that has killed before. A water nebula, an orb of water with a strong current that makes the cage extremely difficult to attempt an escape. She rarely uses that form because of that danger but she will use it when it is necessary. There was an electric addition on the handle of the whip, when Crimson Element pushes the button the water is electrified by a small bolt of lightning. The power of water alone is frightening but with electricity combined with it, it could be catastrophic for the victim. The move is named Electro Nebula.

I shall make the first move.

"Amon." A quiet whisper escape my lips, white wings of fire explode from my back and my feet are no longer in contact with the ground. "That trick won't work on me twice (Y/N)." Crimson Element manipulates the water so that she would gain wings and flies up close to me. "I wouldn't think so." The water droplets in the air is sucked towards Crimson Element and a large sphere of water forms in her hand. "Kaminari, try to help (Y/N) in this situation and pretend she is so hurt that if your lightning even touched her, she will die." The very words that mentioned death seemed to shake him to his core. The blonde's body shook and he didn't dare move a muscle. My voice comes out as teasing as I speak "Pikachu, if you don't do anything I'll die. Remember?" 

"FINE!"

He screamed as he attempted to control where his lightning bolts shot off to. A few bolts of lightning barely miss me, some even pass through the wings of flame on my back. Crimson Element on the other hand, her wings of water were not exactly made for flying in the middle of a thunder storm and she was hit by a single lightning bolt that brings her to the ground. "He needs some work on aiming..." Crimson Element groans as even she isn't great at aiming when it comes to using her move Aqua Bow. "(Y/N) go ahead and go on patrol with the others for now while I help Kaminari with his aiming." I nod and I land as my wings disappear.

After I change into my newly made hero costume, I immediately feel self conscious about how much skin I was showing but then I remember Momo's costume was much skimpier than my own

After I change into my newly made hero costume, I immediately feel self conscious about how much skin I was showing but then I remember Momo's costume was much skimpier than my own. The dress that was fitted on top of my breasts was the tightest part of the costume, it had invisible straps that made sure it wouldn't fall in the middle of a fight. The long sleeves allowed me to have much more accuracy with my elemental abilities, like wind or fire. Patrol wasn't very hard to get by but once it hits night fall, hell breaks loose in the city as always. There were even times where I was hit by deja vu by the scenery. My nightmares still haunt me even though a peaceful day had gone by. I was even startled by the sound of my phone ringing from a text from Izuku Midoriya, the broccoli haired boy. It was only a location. A dark alleyway no less.