Chapter 20 - Puppet

"Don't touch him!" The girl screamed as tears streamed down her face. The demons paused for a second. Pathetic. Brat. Useless. The demons screamed at her before stopping their attacks on Todoroki.

Hearing the commotion, the heroes of Class 1-A and the Pro heroes got there as fast as possible. The three demons, Vinea, Paimon and Amon had materialized around her after setting Shouto free, each made of their own elements. "Aizawa can you erase her quirk?!" Crimson Element pleaded as the water she controlled was ripped out of her control. "No. Her quirk is to control and harbor the demons, the demons are acting on their own, she isn't doing this. I can only erase what the user is doing." He responded. The heroes were beginning to consider killing the girl since erasing her quirk wasn't possible. "No. You can't kill her! She's still our classmate!" Midoriya pleaded as green lightning surrounded his body. "We can pin her down though." Bakugou suggested before rushing in without waiting for their answer.

"FUCKING DEMONS! LET HER GO YOU BASTARDS! DIE!" He screamed, his explosions ripping through the pocket of safety  that contained (F/N). "Bakugou..." she muttered, as she was pushed down. "Just stay down and try to control those three bastards." his voice softened as he pinned her down, his face slightly reddening. "Sorry... I can't risk you all getting hurt. You've all been so kind to me ever since I joined Class 1-A... Even though I've been so cold." she muttered before kicking him in the stomach. She slammed his head against the concrete and created a water prison around him, also using Paimon's wind to surround the water prison so his explosions will be fired right back at him if he escapes the water prison. "I won't kill you." She wipes away her tears with her sleeve. "Amon! Vinea! Paimon! Take them out and make me a path, you three seem to enjoy being out and about so I will allow this for now. Wreck as much havoc as you like but I need to return to my father."

"I'm sorry Shouto. I love you. However, I am my father's puppet."

End

(A/N)- Even after all the ideas I got from my dear readers, I still have zero motivation for this story I began over 2 years ago. I'm sorry! Please don't hate me! I really do appreciate everything you readers have given me but this story has become more of a burden each and everyday since high school started.