Chapter 3 - Formalities

(A/N) - *WARNING* This story will have some disturbing scenes, may it be gore, torture, etc. I will be making sure to inform you all when the gore, torture etc. in the story starts.
*Time Skip* (I'm lazy 😆)
*(Y/N)'s POV*

The doorbell rings and I jump since I was completely lost in thought. "(Y/N)! Who's at the door!" My elder brother, Cal yelled from his room. "Please open the gates for Todoroki Shoto." I said gesturing for the butler to open the gates. The butler of course does as it was asked, soon Todoroki walked into the estate, wearing a tuxedo. "Welcome Todoroki. Please follow me." I said to him before turning on my heel and beginning to walk towards the dining hall. We walk pass dozens of photos hanging in the empty hallways. Some of my father, my mother. Most of my siblings. "Who is this ?" Todoroki asked looking at a picture of a young boy in a hero costume. "That is my elder brother, when he was attending U.A. He will be joining us for dinner today." I answer, my hands clenching my dark red dress. I continue walking towards the dining hall until Todoroki suddenly grabs my right wrist, revealing several scars my father had carved several years back. "(Y/N), what happened?" He asked me coldly, I wanted to tell him yet I cannot. "Nothing. Let go of me."

"No, not until you tell me what happened to your arm." He says with a threatening tone as he grips my wrist even tighter. "Let me go!" I yell freezing  the walls around us. "Tch, you shouldn't threaten your guests." Todoroki says letting go of my wrist. "Lets just go before my father becomes furious." I begin walking fast paced into the dining hall. I sat next to my father as usual while my elder brother Cal sat next to Todoroki which sat across the table from me. "Now, Todoroki. Meet my eldest son, Cal. And my eldest daughter, Selene." My father booms gesturing to his priced children while my younger sister and I watch with clenched fists.

After dinner my father had told me to escort Todoroki out, I hate you father... Once we got to the gate, "Todoroki, I'll see you at school tomorrow I suppose."
"Of course, don't forget to finish that homework assignment." He reminded. "I finished it in class already!" I yelled in response annoyed by the fact that he thought I was that forgetful as he walked away. After a few moments I walked back into the house. "(Y/N), don't go to school tomorrow." My father said in his usual monotone voice. "Why is that father ?"
"You do not need to know the reasoning." He said before I walked into my room and shut the door behind me. I'm still going to school, even if I have to sneak out to do it.

*The Next Day At School*

We were told to change into our hero costumes because we were heading to another facility for some type of rescue training.
(This is your hero costume. If you don't like it you can simply imagine your own)

 If you don't like it you can simply imagine your own)

Of course Mineta was glad I was showing so much skin. "(L/N)~san you look so cool!" Mineta said to me once practically staring at my chest. Ugh, why did I go with Selene's design for my hero costume again ? I can feel a pair of eye staring at the back of my head so I turn around. A boy with white and red hair, heterochromatic eyes and slightly pink cheeks turn around hoping I didn't see him. Why the hell would he be staring at me! "Get on the bus." Mr. Aizawa said while the boy named Tenya Ida made us get on the bus in two lines.

I sat in the back of the bus next to Todoroki, because of the dinner yesterday I had barely gotten any sleep, I feel asleep, my head resting on Todoroki's shoulder.

*Todoroki Shouto's POV*

She seems so peaceful when she is asleep.

When Tsuyu made a remark about how Bakugo wouldn't be very popular due to his hotheaded attitude Bakugo of course started yelling. (Y/N) slightly stirred awake but I used my hand to cover her ears so she can get the rest she needs. And when the bus finally came to a stop I shook (Y/N) awake. She looked so cute... "We're here. (Y/N) wake up." She stirs awake and with a slightly raspy voice she says something along the lines of 'Five more minutes!' I ended up having to poke her awake.

(A/N) - First post of 2018! Sorry about the short chapter, I've been really short on time with New Years going on and all. Good bye!