Chapter 5 - Goodbye

(A/N)- Sorry but this is gonna be a really short chapter.

       It wasn't long before my father heard of my defeat. "(Y/N)! Just how useless are you! You have the capabilities to defeat those villains, but you let your ridiculous emotions get in the way of that!" My father yelled at me in front of all of Class 1-A. My sister Selene quickly steps up and freezes my father's arm before he struck me. "Father, That is enough. I feel that you have embarrassed (Y/N) more than enough." My father growls under his breath and my brother Cal quickly melts the ice covering father's arm. "(Y/N), you are no longer a (L/N). We cannot have a useless child in the family. Your younger sister is stronger than you." My father says monotone. I feel the rush to begin crying but I resist it. "I'm sorry (Y/N)... We'll miss you." Selene and Cal says, both has little glistening tears gathering at the corners of their eyes. The punishment of banishment has only been given to my mother, after father found out that she had an affair. "Banishment..." I mutter, the feeling of sadness overwhelms me after my two elder siblings and my father leaves. Tears come rushing down my cheeks, I can't believe my life has been reduced to something like this.

"Oh my god..."

"He disowned her just because of that."

"Poor (Y/N)..."

"Where will she live now?"
My classmates whispers among themselves, some worried, some not caring. One even embraces me in his warm arms. "Todoroki..." The heterochromatic boy strokes my (H/C) locks beckoning me to let out all my bottled up emotions. My tears rush out of my eyes faster than I could stop them. After a few moments, I use my sleeve to wipe away my tears. "I'll manage just fine on my own, you all need to prepare for the U.A Sports Festival." I tell my classmates before stepping down from my hospital bed, struggling to stand, I grip the metal bars next to my bed. "Please stop worrying about me..."

"(Y/N), you can barely stand. How can you take care of yourself in this state." The heterochromatic boy says as he steps over to me and holds me steady, preventing me from falling. "We live in a cruel world Todoroki. You of all people should know this, after all, your mother was the one to give you that scar!" I snap at him, Selene told me what happened..., even though I know he was merely attempting to help. If I accept his help, I won't ever be able to become stronger. Todoroki's eyes widen for a few seconds, shocked at my outburst. His gaze turns ice cold and the air becomes cold. "Fine, good luck then Ms. (L/N)." He removes his hands from steadying me and my body almost immediately gives away to gravity and I fall to the ground. Todoroki walks away not sparing me a single glance.

"Oh my god..."

"Is she okay?"

"Leave... everyone please just leave me alone..."